STRETCHING THE TRUTH

I try not to add extras to the reviews. I see no need. I am fat, with a little dick, too much body hair, not enough head hair, and often shoot my load just a tad too fast at time. Its very rare that i can muster 2 shots and in all honesty, dont give a shit if she cums 10 times. I'm paying for me time, nothing else. No delusion that the ladies are getting off when my fat ass is jiggling during sex. I dont get anything out of the guy talking about the huge slong. What I want to hear about is from the little guy. The advantage we have is providers find it easier to engage in greek with the puny pecker crowd.
  • Tiger
  • 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM
rooster,

Trust me it is 14" but that when I divide it in half!!! LOL just ask!! LMAO Originally Posted by vern0064
Vern- Turn your ruler over.... you are looking at the metric side and those are centimeters.
VERN...You gotta stop measuring while your wearing those reading glasses you bought at Wallmart.
A 22 can get the same result as a shotgun....just makes less noise.
Vern- Turn your ruler over.... you are looking at the metric side and those are centimeters. Originally Posted by Tiger
VERN...You gotta stop measuring while your wearing those reading glasses you bought at Wallmart.
A 22 can get the same result as a shotgun....just makes less noise. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman

Thanks Guys for vote of confidence I do like to dream once in a while!! Maybe someone can chime in with the real truth!!! LOL Ohh on second thought!!!
I seem to remember some mention , more than once, from someone about Magnums in their reviews. Does the repeated mention of them fall under the same category of being a "size braggadocio"? ijs....
I seem to remember some mention , more than once, from someone about Magnums in their reviews. Does the repeated mention of them fall under the same category of being a "size braggadocio"? ijs.... Originally Posted by Whitenoise
Maybe they were crown magnums. They can't even get shoe size right.
I hope I don't suck that bad in bed, but I think most providers don't O during the session. of the 20 or so I have been with, only I would confirm 5 have had orgasms. I think part of it may be a de-sensitivity to sex, or they hold back due to vulnerability (meaning they do not feel free to orgasm with a client), or save it for the SO, or they are lesbians. I am happy to think that the others don't feel pressure to fake an O for me.

As far as nationality are concerned, I have noticed that the 2 latino/hispanic providers I have been with both orgasm, freely and wildly.

Sometime it is just about the money, the provider is paying to please the client, not the other way around. I am happy if the the provider does enjoy my company, and wants to see me again. Originally Posted by lostforkate
I totally disagree with that. Most of the ladies I see orgasm. I alo make it a priority if there's chemistry.

Of course I typically see women from 30 up and they are just more comfortable with themselves for the most part then younger ladies. Having experienced a lot more, they know what they enjoy and therefore can point me in the right direction if I can't quite get them there...

All a matter of enthusiasm learning openness.
If we were good in the sack, why would we have to pay? Originally Posted by mwebber
That is a dumb ass statement. I pay them to leave....no interest any more in civil GF...too many complications.

This scenario is perfect,
The guys that irk me are the ones that constantly find ways to "mention" their 14 inch cocks. A favorite technique is that they act like they are doing a public service. They say something like "I have a really big one and she took it like a champ. I just wanted the rest of you guys with really big ones to know that because these girls can be hard to find." Bullshit. No doubt there is a bit of truth to that, as we have all seen posts from providers that complain about a few guys being too big. But for the most part, these guys are just making sure we all know it....

But I really despise the reviews that are all lovey-dovey and read like a scene from a romantic movie. Someone posted a great line once ('fess up, if it is you!). I have quoted it a few times since. To paraphrase, they said "this ain't eharmony! Tell us about the sex!!"

As to the continuing debate about which is better - reviews with lots of graphic detail or reviews that are more discrete - I submit that either style can be done well. I have done both styles myself, depending on the girl, the experience, and my mood. Originally Posted by rooster

I guess if I had a 14" cock it would be my signature picture and put in all my posts as a picture and plastered on the side of my car with my phone number and on my Facebook page and twitter and business cards

But I don't think I would mention it in reviews....
I think the only way to settle the bragging rights is for the ladies to start a thread and tell which one of us has the bigger cocks of the group. I don't know about you guys but the ladies always say how HUGE I am when we are together and how great I am in bed. Who am I to argue. After all they see a lot of guys.
I think the only way to settle the bragging rights is for the ladies to start a thread and tell which one of us has the bigger cocks of the group. I don't know about you guys but the ladies always say how HUGE I am when we are together and how great I am in bed. Who am I to argue. After all they see a lot of guys. Originally Posted by montana1958

I agree so who's going to start the thread!!!
some of these ladies deserve an oscar, if they think it is important that you bring them to an O, they will fake it. Also faking it, has a better chance of making the client cum sooner so the chat time can begin. I prefer they don't feel they need to fake an orgasm if I am in the room.

I am not sure the real percentage, it may not be most, maybe about a 1/3.

I totally disagree with that. Most of the ladies I see orgasm. I alo make it a priority if there's chemistry.

Of course I typically see women from 30 up and they are just more comfortable with themselves for the most part then younger ladies. Having experienced a lot more, they know what they enjoy and therefore can point me in the right direction if I can't quite get them there...

All a matter of enthusiasm learning openness. Originally Posted by nickmcd2003
i know i hopelessly average size, but I have feeling the first lady to say "i think i need to get the magnum out!" will get extra points in my book, and will get a reward! Did I just say that in the Coed???
LOL, I am free now!!!!

Just accept you suck in the sack ... once you do that a huge weight is lifted. I feel so much better now that I have realized I am lousy in bed and life is good. Originally Posted by pyramider
It has been way to long since I viewed this thread. This is cracking me up! I fall under #2

If you pop too soon..your fault.. and your a bad fuck
If you last 45 min your fault...took you forever to cum...and your a bad fuck
If she just doesn't turn you on...your fault...couldn't get it up...and your a bad fuck
If she doesn't pop...your fault...didn't make her cum...and your a bad fuck
We keep going back for more...our fault...and were all dumb fucks..

Just kidding ladies Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman