Setting the record straight....ASPD 2000-2004

Same preference as mine. Remember Shay at SCS? What a great bartender she was....... If I recall, she was busy collecting tips most of the time and I was the temporary stand in (not nude, not female)

I'm in if your buying.
Nude female bartender is always a plus.
Wine dinner?
haha, I actually clicked on Ze's (shh dont tell anyone.com)
Fuuuuuuuuu.
Giddyup Casey.
She was fantastic!
Then retired and moved to Colorado.
Joined ASPD in 2002

Getting verified for the first time was the toughest then it was smooth sailing.

Can't believe I'm still doing this after 11 years
I'm pretty sure (ex)NewModerator is now known as Pyramider... Similar posts. Pyramider might be CP21's new handle, but Pyramider's not quite that bad.

Either way, I recently discovered there's no "ignore" feature on ECCIE like there used to be on ASPD.

I remember when BustyTrish posted a "reverse review" of 32. That was hilarious... "What a man, what a man, what a man..." lol

Looks like 32 made this one post in August and hasn't been back since. Too bad.

Yeah, ASPD wasn't perfect, but I thought it was more fun than ECCIE, and there were more ladies who posted there too.

RIP Amber.
He was always wanting taint too?
I'm pretty sure (ex)NewModerator is now known as Pyramider... Similar posts. Pyramider might be CP21's new handle, but Pyramider's not quite that bad.

. Originally Posted by John Q.
My tainted soul was pyramider on the p. I was banned, never pointed, due to stupidity by Amber and her staff. Since the staff was so self delusional I came back with another handle, or six. It was highly entertaining watching the all knowing staff fawn over, and try to win favor, with my provider handle.
John Q

Idk if it is like the feature on aspd but there is an ignore feature here on eccie, I have plenty of people on mine

Good post
Handle back then "supersarge" That was a fun time. especially the socials. Good to see so many still around.
  • zebra
  • 11-17-2013, 12:21 AM

Cage196, james182 moved on. After the falling out with Tess Tulips being her greedy gopher and then getting over on me for something real petty he kind'a faded away in the shadows never to be seen or heard from again.

Safe to say, many have moved on. And in many cases the hobby is safer since some have moved on.
LMAO, I just saw this thread.
Lot's of good memories and fun times back then but things change whether you like it or not.

32 always had the ability to sum things up with colorful statements.
Phuck Photobucket......

Here's Shay, the bartender at SCS and the fabulous Tess Tulips....