Can the left get anymore shameless than this!!

• oeb11
  • 07-24-2019, 03:39 PM
Convinced me that DPST behavior is characterized by lies lies, and more lies.
LM should , IMHO, have Mod attention for the foul, baseless accusation he made.

So typical of the DPST's - there is no Lie too Low!
I don’t know who on this board is being convinced of anything by anybody’s argument.

Name calling and ugliness is all I see around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are correct about that but it is a microcosm of our completely divided country.

I blame the shameless left wing DPST's.
You're right Fred. That concept is completely lost on them.
The more they attack Trump - the more solidified the base becomes. Now Trump knows this and will be using it to his advantage by exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

You realize your style of debate backs people into a corner and makes them defensive and less likely to be convinced by you.

The left and its shameless attacks on Trump actually solidify his base.

Perhaps this concept is lost on the left and they are still not seeking first to understand how they lost the greatest Presidential upset in American history.

Trump has only a slim chance of winning again since so many leftists want revenge and are dedicated to his destruction. Hopefully the shameless left will remain clueless as well and propel Trump to another victory so we can keep this good economy with record low employment going. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The real problem is you don't realize how people hold the right in contempt. When I see bullshit from either side, I recognize it as such. You and yours lack that ability. You've proved it over and over.
Y'all must all take yoga to twist into the pretzel shapes trump requires. Plus you forget you're in the @40% group.
Watching trump isn't funny.

What is funny are the things you point out to distract from trump's actions.

Trump being a cocksucking bastard affects everyone. That means this nothing video affects very few people.

It never ceases to amaze me how you people find this stuff while missing major stories.
That's because this is all you have.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
People hold the "right" in contempt? That says much more about them than it says anything about the right.

You have bullshit coming out of your mouth but think it's butterscotch.

I have no idea about this 40% group you allude to. Remember, the American revolution was only supported by 30% of the people. The rest were like you.

Do you have any proof that Trump has ever sucked a cock? We know that Kamala and Mayor Pete have but that is one charge the dems haven't made against Trump.

You sound old and confused...are you having a Mueller moment?
Shameless Let just see how the dimtards spin this Mullar BS < like I said new low everyday