Picture posting question

• Doove
  • 06-04-2012, 02:46 PM
nIt only can serve to HURT her business, so any WK that leaks info like this to her, and doesnt then advise her to seek out the proper administrators is a fuckin IDIOT and IS her WORST enemy, when she thinks he is helping, hes hurting her the WORST.

so listen CAREFULLY!!

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WANT THE AAASSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOLLLLEE WK to be found out because the damage someone like that can obviously do to any PROVIDER should be transparent here unless your absolutly oblivious. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Call me cynical, but i really doubt THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WANT THE AAASSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOLLLLEE WK to be found out.
Isn't the entire site leaked anyway?

Does it really make a difference which WK (assuming it was a dude, could have been a fellow provider right) gave her the info?

Seems like a small violation when compared to the actual individual who posted the pics, but I don't know the entire story so fuck me.

What's strange is how certain members haven't posted at all in any of these threads. Mmmm
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Seems like a small violation when compared to the actual individual who posted the pics, Originally Posted by mwebber
It's not the violation that people care about (there is no violation), it just gives them a reason to bash Chloe.

but I don't know the entire story so fuck me.
Careful, you're treading on thin ice with the SH ban police with veiled references to items you and i don't know about.

What's strange is how certain members haven't posted at all in any of these treads. Mmmm
Yeah, now that you mention it...

Careful, you're treading on thin ice with the SH ban police with veiled references to items you and i don't know about.
Originally Posted by Doove

What don't we know about what we don't know about?

Or, what DO we know about what we aren't supposed to know about???

Somewhere, I missed this, so maybe someone can enlighten me....if pics were posted without permission, and someone finds out that the pics were posted without permission...why isn't the person who got posted pissed off at the person who did the posting?

While I ponder this, it's Beer time....sounds like more fun......because now I confused myself.........

I think I'm going back under my rock.........this whole thing has become way too much!!

elg.....
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2012, 04:54 PM
What don't we know about what we don't know about?

Or, what DO we know about what we aren't supposed to know about??? Originally Posted by elghund
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpSv3HjpEw
Call me cynical, but i really doubt THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WANT THE AAASSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOLLLLEE WK to be found out. Originally Posted by Doove
well, I am certain that you really dont participate on the site by posting reviews or providing intel, but for ones that do, the WK's that provide ml and ros etc to the gals keep guys from sticking their necks out to provide the men with the really usefull information that would help guys make better decisions, safety, or see trends that may be developing.
I was 100% sure you would disagree with me ,go figure..
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2012, 06:38 PM
well, I am certain that you really dont participate on the site by posting reviews or providing intel, but for ones that do, the WK's that provide ml and ros etc to the gals keep guys from sticking their necks out to provide the men with the really usefull information that would help guys make better decisions, safety, or see trends that may be developing. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That's not entirely in sync with your post that i responded to, but whatever.

I was 100% sure you would disagree with me ,go figure..
You should be thankful....it just means that i understood what you tried to say.
That's not entirely in sync with your post that i responded to, but whatever.
. Originally Posted by Doove
its more and all togethor my reasons.I wasnt going to re-explain my post, and heres another

because outting the WK's also gives me a chance to understand who I want to deal with in pm's when trying to dtermine if I want to share any info and reading in between the lines of their reviews.
well, I am certain that you really dont participate on the site by posting reviews or providing intel, but for ones that do, the WK's that provide ml and ros etc to the gals keep guys from sticking their necks out to provide the men with the really usefull information that would help guys make better decisions, safety, or see trends that may be developing.
I was 100% sure you would disagree with me ,go figure.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
This right here. Until somebody has been in these situations that Jon is referring to, they wouldn't understand. Heck, I used to never understand myself. I'd read posts by Jon (or others) and think there was always a "second story" and when reading that "second story" by WK's, I'd say..ah ha...there it is.

But now I know better and understand better. One thing about this hobby is that things aren't always as they seem, and sometimes when you see particular trends, 100% of the time those trends are true contrary to what the vocal WK's might want you to believe otherwise.

Now I'm not referring to the occassional "bad review" that an otherwise great provider might have. If a provider has 99% support, they are good like many of the participating ones on here are. But I'm referring to those trends that you hear multiple people tell almost verbatim which seem at complete odds with what the WK will try to convince the greater viewing audience is not true.

I don't speak up much here, but like I said, until somebody has been there, you may not fully understand.
I'm gonna squat over a mirror and bleach my anus...y'all want blurred pics ??
I'm gonna squat over a mirror and bleach my anus...y'all want blurred pics ?? Originally Posted by whosdair

Every klunk has a kink, bro......but I'll pass on yours......

I'm gonna squat over a mirror and bleach my anus...y'all want blurred pics ?? Originally Posted by whosdair
Now we're talkin!!!!
  • Sam54
  • 06-05-2012, 06:35 AM
It's probably a good idea to never post a picture of anyone in the hobby. I've seen reposting of pictures from other public websites cause shitstorms.
Originally Posted by OccasionalStray
I don't know if everyone is aware that pictures posted here are easily copied (right click - save picture as) and now they can end up anywhere! That is why the pics in the ladies showcases and "most" websites are not copy-able.
That is why the pics in the ladies showcases and "most" websites are not copy-able. Originally Posted by Sam54
Almost all pics are "copy-able" with the right browser and a little research.
Ahhh but they where everywhere before here in upset ML.

It can be wise to right click "view image info". yup pick the right terms for google image and there it is.

So back at who/all took the pic. others that where there at the time are no longer on the board. mmm may have new handles. I'm sure it was not Chloe that put the pic's in a open photo site. Hell a dike I work with showed me the pics at work on her smart phone. Fuck if they where only posted here. They may not be everywhere now.

Chloe was to fast to trust and travel with them. And now we all are going though hell no matter what side of the fence you stand on.

The only one that still needs to be had n banned is the board ML leak. Oh and by the way, pic's don't show on the wikkileak site. unless posted on wikkileak forum. you will not find them in the auto update leak forums.

This whole deal was almost a sleeping dog. Some times it best to let the dog sleep.