WTF! I got proposition for sounding.

smh
Grabbing popcorn and waiting on next meeting .......
  • 3Sum
  • 07-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Hey guys and gals, been busy with work so had no time to post my story. Yes this weekend date with two hot ladies was great! Had sex all night long with both of them after we went to Wild West on Richmond (bunch of hillbilly cowboys wannabe's). Bunch of guys were hitting on my girls you know, but guess what..."Whos going to take you home tonight."

So, if you saw a guy with two chics, that was me. One was cute tall blond with tats on arms (she's a freak) and the other was a shorter brunet, olive skin, with killer body (she's a fitness freak) was her girlfriend and I really mean that. They are both full blown bi-sexual. How in the fuck did I get this lucky here in Houston. I'm staring to like it here.

More to follow so stay tune....
Staying on topic.....Did they skewer your cock or not?....this isn’t FarmersOnly.com.....Fucking Tebow.....
You know the old saying-

His urethra, his rules.

Hope the girls got their way.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Hey guys and gals, been busy with work so had no time to post my story. Yes this weekend date with two hot ladies was great! Had sex all night long with both of them after we went to Wild West on Richmond (bunch of hillbilly cowboys wannabe's). Bunch of guys were hitting on my girls you know, but guess what..."Whos going to take you home tonight."

So, if you saw a guy with two chics, that was me. One was cute tall blond with tats on arms (she's a freak) and the other was a shorter brunet, olive skin, with killer body (she's a fitness freak) was her girlfriend and I really mean that. They are both full blown bi-sexual. How in the fuck did I get this lucky here in Houston. I'm staring to like it here.

More to follow so stay tune.... Originally Posted by 3Sum
good thread save. was like an effin hail mary with 4 seconds on the clock..
  • 3Sum
  • 07-18-2018, 09:36 AM
Weekend in awesome Austin, Texas Hee-Haw!

Last weekend three of us went to Austin for the weekend. Stayed at Austin resort four seasons for the weekend. Had a lot of fun, Austin is very nice place, nice people, some weird people, the place were we stayed at had a lot of beautiful looking families, meaning hot looking soccer moms with kids, while husband was out playing golf. For you single guys this is the place to be if you want to score a hot soccer moms. I bet they will give you some ass if you play the cards right. Kids out playing in the pool, husband out playing golf somewhere, soccer mom looking for hot stud to bang while on vacation. Sounds like a movie, but it can happen, if you’re at the right place at the right time.

Saturday night we went out to the 6th street, bunch of college kids hanging out. Went to this bar called Dogwood nice place. Had some drinks with my blonde and for my other friend Italia, this was my first time seeing her have a drink. Italia was buzzing hard with one drink, remember she’s health freak so she doesn’t drink a lot. Now my blonde and I will down about 3 to 4 drinks before we stop. Single guys were hitting on my girls all night long. This one fuck thought I was their gay friend. This dude flat out said, “How can two hot looking girls hang out with this gay guy.” My bonde, with her intimidating tats on her arms stood up and said, “That gay looking guy happens to be my boyfriend, and he is fucking both of us.” I couldn’t stop LOL; all his friends also went into a blank stare numbed, like they could believe what they herd.

It was getting late so all three of us got up and headed back to our hotel. Driving back thinking to myself how cocky that motherfucker was to me. Hope all Texans are not like that ass, I’m sure they are some nice ones here. Stupid fuck, if he was nice, the girls might have invited him over to our place.

Back in the hotel, blonde and Italia gave me a kiss. They went in headed for the shower together, while I was out watching some news. I could hear blonde calling my name asking if I wanted to shower as well. They were both naked with soap all over, so I said what the hell might as well shower while they are in there too. All three of us took a shower and went straight to bed.

Sunday morning waking up with a pussy on your face and your morning wood inside a warm wet pussy sure does feel good. What woke me up was a wet ness on my nose. I was dreaming my childhood dog back home was licking my face…how funny is that. Opened my eyes seeing pussy rubbing my nose and mouth, seeing the one eyed black hole staring at me with a warm tight wet pussy sliding over my hard dick. Having sex in the morning is the best feeling. I’m all rested, testosterone to the max, and my dick pumped hard as a rock. I could hear the two girls making out and my girl blonde was on my face first since I can see her clit ring on her. Fucked both girls all morning long in every position. After that we had breakfast and headed back to Houston. Over all I had a great weekend, how about you?

Ps. About shish-kebabing my dick, I’m open to is now. My girl showed me the rods and it’s about 12” thin rod with a bud at the end. Like a tear drop bud in different sizes 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and so on. I told her when I’m ready we can try, but start with a smallest size. She was so excited; she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me deep girlfriend kiss.

To answer some of you guys questions: Yes, she’s got German ancestors, I guess that’s where her kinks come from, and her girlfriend’s got Italian ancestors, I guess that’s were her petite tight ass body comes from.
He kinda sounds like Fast Gunn
He kinda sounds like Fast Gunn Originally Posted by tbone2u
yeah - but when she sticks the knitting needle in his dick, he may be the bitch that refuses.
Make sure everything is sterilized. I think it could be fun. I wouldn't do it to a buy because it does look painful. Say you would like to try it But if you dont like it you would like to stop.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-18-2018, 11:37 PM
^^Foley catheters are super sexy btw..
You may discover that you like it.

I witnessed session like that. My best friend and his squeeze. They went low tech, just coating a q-tip with Vaseline and sliding it down his urethra. When they removed it they coated a billy club with the rest of the Vaseline and stuck that bad boy up his ass. He had special needs. I could hardly watch.
yeah - but when she sticks the knitting needle in his dick, he may be the bitch that refuses. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Note to self / Pack knitting needle in naughty bag
You may discover that you like it.

I witnessed session like that. My best friend and his squeeze. They went low tech, just coating a q-tip with Vaseline and sliding it down his urethra. When they removed it they coated a billy club with the rest of the Vaseline and stuck that bad boy up his ass. He had special needs. I could hardly watch. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
ummm I'll never look at my billy club the same
  • 3Sum
  • 07-20-2018, 11:51 AM
Ok guys it's on for this weekend. It's just me and my blonde at my place. Her friend Italia is going out of town so she can't make it. Kinda glad she won't be there, it will be more private and personal.

Will let you know the details after this weekend.