Infrastructure

Nineteen Senate Republicans voted for the infrastructure bill. The Senate Republicans that voted with Democrats for the legislation reportedly include:
  1. Dan Sullivan (R-AK)
  2. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
  3. Mike Crapo (R-ID)
  4. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
  5. Richard Burr (R-NC)
  6. Deb Fischer (R-NE)
  7. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
  8. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  9. Thom Tillis (R-NC)
  10. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
  11. Jim Risch (R-ID)
  12. Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
  13. Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
  14. Kevin Cramer (R-ND)
  15. Roger Wicker (R-MS)
  16. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
  17. John Hoeven (R-ND)
  18. Susan Collins (R-ME)
  19. Mitt Romney (R-UT)
[/COLOR]
Yeah he's getting things done for other countries ... Originally Posted by Levianon17
... YES .... letting the Taliban have Afghanistan and the Russians Eastern Europe and soon to be ALL OF EUROPE!

... and currently financing the corruption South of our border

... while housing their criminals and dependents in this country!
... YES .... letting the Taliban have Afghanistan and the Russians Eastern Europe and soon to be ALL OF EUROPE!

... and currently financing the corruption South of our border

... while housing their criminals and dependents in this country! Originally Posted by LexusLover
More whining and bitching and crying and complaining. Don't think your any better than the rest of your lot.
More whining and bitching and crying and complaining. Don't think your any better than the rest of your lot. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You, like your Klan, continue to blather about others pretending they do those things to which you have vested your lives.

It doesn't work except like "Russian Collusion" it merely confirms what you and the Klan do....while trying to point your weary finger at others. Just own it and pay your dues. Your Klan needs the funding.
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2021, 01:27 PM
More whining and bitching and crying and complaining. Don't think your any better than the rest of your lot. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Do tell
and just when will 95 and zeroes ever submit anything cogent and constructive regarding issues

Chomsky communist propaganda is not cogent or constructive - just foolish and st..id!
Gas lines fall of Saigon ,, Damn
Gas lines fall of Saigon ,, Damn Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If the Beegees albums start charting again, I would not be surprised at all.
Where are we in this? Oh, welcome back.
UPDATE 3-Biden says infrastructure deal close, corporate tax hikes unlikely

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-bid...000245559.html

Biden struck a confident note on his $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure deal and a separate, social spending plan expected to cost under $2 trillion during a CNN town hall event in Baltimore. The legislation is at the heart of his domestic agenda.

When asked on CNN whether Democrats were close to a deal, Biden said: "I think so." Later, he added "If we can't eventually unite this country, we're in deep trouble. ... I do think I'll get a deal," he said.

White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that Biden would insist the legislation be paid for and not add to the deficit, which will be difficult to do without the tax increases he pushed as part of his presidential campaign last year.

• oeb11
  • 10-22-2021, 04:06 AM
the resident Democrat flame-thrower is busy resurrecting his own threads.

My - how self-centered.