WHY do guys write fake reviews???

So why is a female handle even ALLOWED to purchase premium access? Is that a glitch in the system? For someone that's been around for 4 years I've never heard of a provider going by "classact" and I've been around for a lot longer than 4 years. Maybe to get provider status someone has to actually have seen you.
CHECK THE OLD ASPD.. YOU SEE FOR YOUR SELF MY DEAR..AND iT'S CLASS ACT2 NOW.. HAVE A SUPER DAY...
YOUR ENTITLED TO YOU OPINION.. YOU WHERE "NOT"THERE DO DID NOT" SEE" OR HERE WHAT HAPPENED....ENOUGH SAID!!
I HAVE MANY REVIEWS ON THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS( MOST UNDER MY NAME NOT MY HANDEL).....NOT THE ISSUE...MY OTHER HALF WAS PISSED AND "HE" NOT ME.. BACK DOORED.. MY LAP TOP.. AND GOT ONTO MY ACCT....I ASSURE YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN...
First of all I did not personally see what he did.. it was after the fact...I did ask the ? why do guys post fake reviews???...I do not have access.. don't want access...He took it upon himself to see what was being said...thinking he was helping a close friend/provider...he is a newbie and did not read THE RULES ..simple as that....FYI to all if you think that booard is safe... it is not the eyes of LE.. are there too....sad but true..all ISP addy's are easy to get...
Anyone who made it past 4th grade grammar/spelling can figure out at least two people are posting from the same account. Isn't that what earned Sabrina Nicole a little vacation not too long ago?

Sad part about it is it's not really a very interesting thread...rambling and incoherent. Four pages of confusing mumbo jumbo.
I HAVE MANY REVIEWS ON THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS( MOST UNDER MY NAME NOT MY HANDEL).....NOT THE ISSUE...MY OTHER HALF WAS PISSED AND "HE" NOT ME.. BACK DOORED.. MY LAP TOP.. AND GOT ONTO MY ACCT....I ASSURE YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN... Originally Posted by classact2

post a few naked pictures or blow a mod and all will be forgotten..
post a few naked pictures or blow a mod and all will be forgotten.. Originally Posted by monkmonk
OMG how do I get milk-soaked corn flakes out of my keyboard?
ROFLMAO.. ya think it would work...
post the pictures and we will get back to you.
im not reading any of these posts so this is in reply to nothing else except the title of thread but.....THANK YOU! reviews on this site are bogus alerts on the other hand always good to check out otherwise the guys who write fake reviews good or bad for whatever reason fn blow me losers. observer (not BP!) & p411 its worked the best so far
I usually only write a review that is positive. I read reviews to determine who to visit. In the past 6 months I have been burned by visiting a couple of ladies who were NOTHING like the reviews.

Look if my session does not go like other reviews I usually say "that's life" and move on. But recently reviews have been WAY off.

Example #1 - My preference is a petite lady - 5' 2 to 5 maybe 110 or so. I read reviews, look at pictures. I fully realize that 110 means 115 or 120. But when I see 110 and I show up and it is 150 plus. That's a real mood breaker.
For the ladies who are honest, I commend you for being honest. Not my type but other guys are ok.
Sometimes pictures are NO WHERE near the current lady. Usually I email and pm the lady later and say you need to update your pictures. If I see a lady post those pictures again - I contact her again and say please change your pictures or I will write a review.

Example #2 - Activities do not match the lady. Again I usually respond with she and I did not connect. However, it seems to be becoming a larger problem. I have pm with a couple of other guys and they agree.

HEY YOU GUYS WRITTING THESE REVIEWS - STOP!!!!! YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYONE A FAVOR HERE.

If you have a good reason let's hear it or write it here. Don't give me that she and I conneceted and you didn't. That one is not working.
Originally Posted by M12
M12 and readers I believe it is just as simple as YMMV
What is a big turn on for some guys is a big turn off for others.
Keep in mind us girls got to pay the bills, you know guys it is like you,
what if someone in your community wrote a review about how they did not like or enjoy you!
How would that affect your job, your relationship with family?
It is the same with us.

Do you write a fair review YES do you exaggerate not really that makes the next session hard on us we have to do things we did not do with you!

Reviews are what the hobby is all about. But to you keep pounding the subject in other post doing all you can do to keep the lady from getting work is not what the hobby is about?
That is not what these boards are for to take out your anger on?

At first I thought my bad review was fake as it was dated while I was in Las Vegas. but then I realized I had seen him after I got back!

I had just gotten back from Las Vegas and was short on funds! I tried to accommodate a member here to get a hotel close to him. Not being familiar with his neighborhood and I got a real shit hole and I had just had my car blow up on the return trip from Las Vegas so I was not really ready for him and that was my fault!
He arrived 10 minutes early and I was in a top and blue jeans and had not fully prepared myself for him!
I have to say this was a session from hell for me from the beginning and I had a very bad session with him.

First I think I am a white person in a black body LOL so I prefer Caucasian guys, he was a black man! And he was very big in the package dept so much it was very difficult to please him at all. He had to finish up himself. I was in so much discuss with the guy and the session; I did not even offer to clean him up. I just wanted him to go!
Now I have no vendetta here and I am not going to blast his name all over as a bad review or session or a bad person like he has to me!
I will say he was polite, but now seems to want to defame me all over the ECCIE board !
I just did not have the big black girl booty bottom he likes! My facial features are hidden like most other girls for security and also so family does not see me online in these boards! And he prefers much larger breast on his women. So I was just not what he expected and it seems to me that he did not do his homework like he should of.
He has a right to his opinion and I agree with him it was a very bad session for me and I too would not recommend him!
But does he have to post all over about his inability to get his large DICK in me? That is just not nice!
And for that reason ladies you should not see him! Again he knows who he is I am not going to reveal who I am talking about cause that would not be nice either!

I never allow reviews unless I have been with a guy and I do have a lot of really positive reviews!

So the subject of this thread "why do men write fake reviews" should be "what makes a review so special that it seems like it is too good to be true!"
Maybe we did such a good job the client left with a tremendous amount of endorphines and they write as they feel!
EUPHORIC AND SATSIFIED

Sugar sugar
PS for the guy who keeps calling me contrary to your comments on the phone , I am independent and do not have a pimp!1475
Self edited
Generally when a provider is very unhappy with a review she is allowed to post a rebuttal in Coed and then that thread as well as the review in question are closed to prevent a lot of drama from those who were not there. Sugar Sugar was polite enough ask rather than just post a rant. She was told she could post a non-drama type rebuttal in Coed Discussions.

Since she posted in this aready existing thread, I prefer not to close the entire thread, although I think it may have run it's course.

All the rest of us need to leave Sugar Sugar's post/comments alone. If the thread starts to focus on her post, I will close it immediately.

Torito
Fake Reviews?

False Bad reviews:
The guy got pissed off
Another lady put him up to it.
The guy is really another lady who has another agenda
It's another lady's pimp

False Good reviews:
The guy wants to look good
The pimp is making his lady look good
It's really the lady with a second handle
The guy got something in exchange
The guy has an ego issue, so he lists everything on her menu
The guy needs a review to continue Premium Access
Fear of "Bad Review" retaliation

Unless a session is strictly mechanical, all the "items" are hard to list. Some guys embellish the good, others exaggerate the negative. Part of that is their perception, part is for other reasons we may never know.

Most guys read several reviews, They read between the lines. They do notice who is making the review. Additional comments are read.

In the collection of reviews, posts, thread participations, etc. the truth is there for any who really seek it. Reputations are not made or broke with one review.