Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?

Check to see if they have blue water. If they do just remove the condom rinse it off in the blue water, turn it inside out, re-apply once the boner is re-established and continue.

Make sure it is the Blue plus Bleach variety though. Like this:

I feel like starting a poll asking how many fellas have actually reused a condom lol. Seriously....I know I never have. Like to have a video of some idiot trying to reroll the condom up lmao.
I feel like starting a poll asking how many fellas have actually reused a condom .... FOR SEX. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

There, I fixed it for you.
Lol
Hmmmmm.....I just laid back, spread my legs wide, thrust 3 fingers inside me, withdrew and smelled. Peaches..the faint smell of peaches. I put those 3 fingers in my mouth and sucked the juices...peaches.
Maybe I clean up better than some..
There's no excuse for bad smells on either party!
I loves me some fresh peach cobbler!!
What if you prefer apple?
WTF lol! Has the OP never heard of washing up then getting a bj for the second round...wow what a concept. Then again, it does not sound like he is exactly seeing the best of providers so nothing you do would really fix this. Just nasty! Originally Posted by London Rayne
SHE NO OFFER BBBJ LIKE YOU.
The problem is coeffient is a lil stinker.lol
Ever heard of bleach? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea

Wash Your Ass
I fucked a blonde stripper at my apartment last night and this morning my fingers smelled like pussy. Then I washed myself and the smell went away...crazy how that works coefficient...
What if you prefer apple? Originally Posted by pyramider
Try "Be Delicious" by DKNY
SHE NO OFFER BBBJ LIKE YOU. Originally Posted by coefficient
Try this haaaaaaaaaaa!

http://www.iviewtube.com/v/80056/best-ketchup-ad-ever

Aidan I have that stuff lol. Isseey is still my ATF though.
something doesnt seem right with used condoms....