Palace Inn

Yes. I pulled it out and stuck it down my throat too. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
OMG Katie is starting to turn me on. LOL
Awesome!
I crashed at one before I got a place in Houston and there was a used condom in the trash. It wasn't mine! It kind of turned me on though. There was no jizz in it. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
hey, are you sure you don't just plant these used condoms? I remember that 2nd hotel room we had to get that one night...that you pointed out a used condom in the trash there too! Just a strange coincidence?
Yes. I pulled it out and stuck it down my throat too. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Another added to the list!
Another added to the list! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Absolutely!
So I just called the PI at I-10 and Beltway 8 and they said they don't do an hourly rate...just an overnight rate of $75. Whats with that? Do they always say that on the phone but you have to walk in to get one hour?
So I just called the PI at I-10 and Beltway 8 and they said they don't do an hourly rate...just an overnight rate of $75. Whats with that? Do they always say that on the phone but you have to walk in to get one hour? Originally Posted by eros1970
I've used that one at the hourly rate. Maybe they changed it???
  • klutz
  • 10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I almost had a threesome at a Palace Inn.... I only needed 2 more people!
  • bbkid
  • 10-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Do they always say that on the phone but you have to walk in to get one hour? Originally Posted by eros1970
Yes. And, yes.
Yes. And, yes. Originally Posted by bbkid
Ok. I'll give it a try this week.
So I just called the PI at I-10 and Beltway 8 and they said they don't do an hourly rate...just an overnight rate of $75. Whats with that? Do they always say that on the phone but you have to walk in to get one hour? Originally Posted by eros1970
The Palace Inns no longer offer a 1-hour rate. They now have a 2 hour minimum, usually 2 hours for $25. When you walk in hand them your ID and TELL them you want 2 hours, don't ask if they offer it. Most of the Scottish Inns and other low-end notels still have a 1 hour rate though.
The Palace Inns no longer offer a 1-hour rate. They now have a 2 hour minimum, usually 2 hours for $25. When you walk in hand them your ID and TELL them you want 2 hours, don't ask if they offer it. Most of the Scottish Inns and other low-end notels still have a 1 hour rate though. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
the ones on the north side I get the Jacuzzi room for like 50 for 3 hours which is more than enough time for a good non rushed session with shower up afterwards so everyone is fresh as a daisy

i can confirm that the palace inn by bltwy 8/i10 DOES 2 hour rate (think its $25 there)..
actually one of my favorites in the city..been there many times meeting girls from katy. nice quiet location right off bltwy