Well I just got back from another deployment....

You're a daisy if you do. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Ok Ike, How about a spelling contest.
Well Damn this is the negative vibe I was talking about in full form. First off all of you who thanked me for my service you are welcome.

Secondly just to clear the air. I did not ask for a discount or free session or any other hookup for being in the military when I created this thread. I was just talking about the vibe and mood I was getting from the site.

To those who claimed I was lying...what are you fucking new to the board? You would think a guy with 130+ reviews would get a tad more respect. Although I have taken down my pics and vids from my reviews I had plenty of reviews with ladies in my uniform. Example...Melannie Star who I have seen plenty of times on my lunch break and whose incall used to be near my military unit.

Speaking of units, there are actually 3 here. Fort Worth JRB, Hensley Field, and an Army Unit (which is next to Hensley Field)

Also yes I was gone for 6 months, and yes we did have internet. I checked Eccie frequently but lurking Eccie from an undisclosed location where you can't do shit verses actually being in a location where you can schedule has a different feel (mentally). Really no sense in reaching out to providers when you can't schedule with them.

Finally I was on a 6 month deployment. My last review prior to this week was in Norfolk VA (Norfolk NAS) where I flew from enroute to the middle east on a military contracted flight in October. I'm not going to give too much personal info but lets just say I am located at one of the two locations in the DFW area and have worked at both at one time or another. I'm also an AF E-7.

There's always one idiot in the comment section...
Glad you are back good Sir I am a fan of your reviews and look forward to seeing the videos and pics in your reviews as well. Thanks for your service as well happy hunting!!!!
Good job sir....and what a very mature response. Thus guy is a fucking e-7 y'all... That's a pretty high rank for the military from what I remember.

Ty for sharing that info about which bases are near the DFW because honestly I had no idea..

You're exactly right a guy with your history here should have received more respect from our hobby community.

Welcome back again.... And ty for your sacrifice

Ana
And you broke up your marriage with him while he was at the most vulnerable moment of his life? Sorry I am not being judgmental but this revelation somehow shows you in a bad light. Originally Posted by andymarksman
No actually..... That's a fucked up assumption you made from my post. No I did not leave him in his most vulnerable state....he left me actually.... A couple of years ago on Valentine's day for another woman.

Don't put me in a bad light because you understood my post differently.

I'm not that type of woman at all and wasnt the point to be made.

Things happen over time in relationships that ruin them.... That's pretty much what happened.... Not how you interpreted my post to be. Sorry that you misunderstood.
  • L.A.
  • 05-09-2017, 05:28 AM
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=17

Welcome back sir...I've always enjoyed your reviews (and extra visuals). Some very strange responses in the thread especially with the history you have on the board and with posts dating back at least 3 years discussing other deployments.
Too bad you can't keep up the deception any more....the hooker board detectives finally figured you out. SMDH
Welcome back
Well Damn this is the negative vibe I was talking about in full form. .....
There's always one idiot in the comment section... Originally Posted by txboi817
The site still has the normal trolls and bandwagon'ers... don't let them suck you in or get you down. (they got me a little last night...drafted several retorts to knock them down a notch but "stood down" (eye roll)....)
Now if you need help picking the ultimate HDH to go on Ringo's tab I'm sure the rest of the board would love the opportunity to help.
Gotta love how people are quick to hedge the bet with cynism!
The site still has the normal trolls and bandwagon'ers... don't let them suck you in or get you down. (they got me a little last night...drafted several retorts to knock them down a notch but "stood down" (eye roll)....)
Now if you need help picking the ultimate HDH to go on Ringo's tab I'm sure the rest of the board would love the opportunity to help. Originally Posted by bored@home
I actually got two offers..one from Ringo and one from Tronhorn. Although I am intrigued to see if either actually goes through with it...I think Tron would to be honest, but I have my doubts on Ringo.
Respect the Op's explanation, as I said in my last post it doesn't make sense to act like you've been gone from the board when you in fact have not.

As far as number of reviews getting respect - please...not saying it's you but many of the high review count members are known pimps.
. .. it doesn't make sense to act like you've been gone from the board when you in fact have not.
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Doubling-down on that bad logic eh? Bold strategy, Cotton.
Respect the Op's explanation, as I said in my last post it doesn't make sense to act like you've been gone from the board when you in fact have not.

As far as number of reviews getting respect - please...not saying it's you but many of the high review count members are known pimps. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Stop jumping on others bandwagons. I said "I just touched {in the States} down and logged on to Eccie and P411" not once did I say I hadn't been on while I was deployed. You and a few others went on to question my credibility when I probably have more credibility within the site than you or the others that posted negatively on this thread but you all "ASS"ummed because you read to much into something, then chose to personally attack me for no reason. Now I'm a "possible" pimp. because I actually provide reviews to a board that encourages them.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-09-2017, 08:33 AM
I actually got two offers..one from Ringo and one from Tronhorn. Although I am intrigued to see if either actually goes through with it...I think Tron would to be honest, but I have my doubts on Ringo. Originally Posted by txboi817
Ringo is about his business. I wouldn't doubt him.
Stop jumping on others bandwagons. I said "I just touched {in the States} down and logged on to Eccie and P411" not once did I say I hadn't been on while I was deployed. You and a few others went on to question my credibility when I probably have more credibility within the site than you or the others that posted negatively on this thread but you all "ASS"ummed because you read to much into something, then chose to personally attack me for no reason. Now I'm a "possible" pimp. because I actually provide reviews to a board that encourages them. Originally Posted by txboi817
Never said or implied you're a pimp. Literacy does not appear to be your strong point since your original post wasn't well written and caused the doubt.

Be proud of your credibility on this site, I'm sure they'll include that in your obituary.