POLL: WHEN DID YOU BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

Again, where is this thread going?
Does it have to go anywhere? It's not required reading. Feel free to visit some of our many other fine threads.
Cheryl Sarkasian is Armenian. Her MOTHER is a little of this and a little of that including (according to Cheryl) Cherokee. Is this true? It helps her song but the Cherokee weren't tying up anyones boats. So to quote a libutard on this whore site....how could you?
Naw, I think I'll follow your awesome revelations and point out the obvious.
Does it have to go anywhere? It's not required reading. Feel free to visit some of our many other fine threads. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Naw, I think I'll follow your awesome revelations and point out the obvious. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pointing out the obvious is a great idea.

He's a StupidOldFart!
<---Creek Indian ancestry so I go way back more than 4 generations.
Bad assumption. Check a 1775 map of Virginia, and you'll find it is significantly different from an 1863 map of Virginia. Kentucky and West Virginia stayed true to the Stars and Stripes.

BTW, look up CSA General Stand Watie (he surrendered three months after Lee making him the last to surrender) and the role the Cherokee, Creeks, Choctaws, Seminoles and Chickasaws during the Civil War. ijs
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Go away it was not for you.....
Go away it was not for you..... Originally Posted by ekim008
IB, you and those pesky facts. Nothings supposed to be logical when the Stars and Bars are used as pejorative. Didn't you know? Just the mere fact mention of the Confederate flag is enough to get a conviction. LOL
IB, you and those pesky facts. Nothings supposed to be logical when the Stars and Bars are used as pejorative. Didn't you know? Just the mere fact mention of the Confederate flag is enough to get a conviction. LOL Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
IKR.
IB, you and those pesky facts. Nothings supposed to be logical when the Stars and Bars are used as pejorative. Didn't you know? Just the mere fact mention of the Confederate flag is enough to get a conviction. LOL Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

It was a joke from another thread idiots bug off :fea r:
There were soldiers in Missouri who surrendered 2 years after Lee. FYI, Lee surrendered the Army of Virginia which is not the army around Alabama, Georgia, or the Trans Mississippi Department (Missouri, Arkansas, and Texas)