The Southern Baptist Minister gets it. Why can't you?

Are you kidding? Do you not pay any attention at all? Do you know how limited the rules of engagement are for the Border Patrol? I'll bet you still haven't looked up mandamus yet either. I'm still waiting for your apology.

Damn. You are stupid. And proud of it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep waiting. Non-existent hell will freeze over first.

As for the border, I was referencing at checkpoints. Goddamn, who's the dumb one?
So he is the emperor. The ruler of all the peasants. He is above the law because he alone determines what is law? Is that what you're saying? Originally Posted by Budman
How do the two relate? In your mind, what does one have to do with the other?
never mind Budman, WR. he's flailing. None of this recent posts make any sense, sounding more like an ass whipping victim trying to argue his way out of the whipping he's already had.
Keep waiting. Non-existent hell will freeze over first.

As for the border, I was referencing at checkpoints. Goddamn, who's the dumb one? Originally Posted by WombRaider
" Nonexistent hell..." But woomby the swishy walking pobrecita puta !, in the 9/11 thread yesterday you posted " Amen " as a response to the OP. Are you a closeted Christian as well as a closeted maricona ? Mas " chame " chapete !!! There are some protestant religious denominations that are now letting you swishy walkers join their ranks along with having women ministers. You can bow down at their alter right before you bow down at the 'holes and worship cocks and culos !!! " Hell " is watching you try to explain any subject on here, other than your work at the " holes ", and seeing you get your sorry, swishy walking ass handed to you EVERY TIME !!! :roflmao ::woot_j ump:
Dudman, please tell us once again how you somehow reconcile the fact that there is a striking similarity between a County Clerk's responsibilities in Kenfukntucky (as it relates to the marriage equality issue) and the POTUS.

Please dazzle us some more with your brilliance! Originally Posted by bigtex
Come on quit deflecting, you know he is not comparing the two "jobs" rather he is comparing the fact that one person can pick and choose what laws to follow and one cant. No one to include the President is above the law. This administration has chosen not to enforce certain laws by choosing through the DOJ what crimes to target and prosecute and which ones not to. Why is it she cannot object to this under her Christian beliefs, yet others of different religious orientations are allowed to object to laws or rules that are against theirs and are supported for doing so. Isn't this all just an attack on Christian values?
You do realize she started following Jesus after the divorces, and to the point as to whether she believes in marriage between a man and a woman - she married 3 times so she must agree with the idea of marriage, and she didn't marry a woman. Originally Posted by DSK
First, I don't think you have a clue as to when she started following Jesus. Regardless, she is not following Jesus now. I know few Christians that do. Jesus, although he was crystal clear in his teachings on the sin of divorce and adultery, has not one word to say about same sex marriage. Of course, he had nothing to say about interracial marriage, but that didn't stop the self-righteous from demonizing it the same way they demonize same sex marriage. At least they are consistent in their hypocrisy and disrespect for Jesus' teachings.

It's laughable to see Christians fall all over themselves by quoting Lev 18:22 to defend their hateful bigotry against homosexuals. Yeah, it says not to have sex with a man. It's detestable.

Ya know what it says just 3 verses above that? It says anyone that has sex with a woman during her period is precisely the same kind of abomination to Sky Daddy that homosexuals are. Gee, why do Christians never mention that one? Why do they ignore the sins that billions of them commit regularly, while piously beating their chests over homosexuality? Where are the cakes for that sin? Hypocrite much?

Further, the data shows that millions upon millions of erstwhile Christian heterosexuals in the US have engaged in anal sex. Millions......
How much of a fucktard does one have to be to sit in judgment against those evil 'fudgepackers' while they stuff their wives and girlfriends shit on a weekly basis?

Jesus weeps at the hypocrisy. There are no Christians. There are only ignorant bigots.

This stupid cunt makes Jesus cringe every time she invokes his name to justify her hatred.
Come on quit deflecting, you know he is not comparing the two "jobs" rather he is comparing the fact that one person can pick and choose what laws to follow and one cant. No one to include the President is above the law. This administration has chosen not to enforce certain laws by choosing through the DOJ what crimes to target and prosecute and which ones not to. Why is it she cannot object to this under her Christian beliefs, yet others of different religious orientations are allowed to object to laws or rules that are against theirs and are supported for doing so. Isn't this all just an attack on Christian values? Originally Posted by dirty dog
No, it's not. It's an attack on not doing what your fucking ordered to do as part of your goddamn job. If you can't do it, fucking quit. She is not the President or the DOJ. They are not equals. That's why you cannot draw a parallel between them. It's all an attempt to neuter the president, because you don't like him because he's black. It's the same old thing of trying to rob the black man of his vitality and virility. You're scared of it. You need to emasculate him.
First, I don't think you have a clue as to when she started following Jesus. Regardless, she is not following Jesus now. I know few Christians that do. Jesus, although he was crystal clear in his teachings on the sin of divorce and adultery, has not one word to say about same sex marriage. Of course, he had nothing to say about interracial marriage, but that didn't stop the self-righteous from demonizing it the same way they demonize same sex marriage. At least they are consistent in their hypocrisy and disrespect for Jesus' teachings.

It's laughable to see Christians fall all over themselves by quoting Lev 18:22 to defend their hateful bigotry against homosexuals. Yeah, it says not to have sex with a man. It's detestable.

Ya know what it says just 3 verses above that? It says anyone that has sex with a woman during her period is precisely the same kind of abomination to Sky Daddy that homosexuals are. Gee, why do Christians never mention that one? Why do they ignore the sins that billions of them commit regularly, while piously beating their chests over homosexuality? Where are the cakes for that sin? Hypocrite much?

Further, the data shows that millions upon millions of erstwhile Christian heterosexuals in the US have engaged in anal sex. Millions......
How much of a fucktard does one have to be to sit in judgment against those evil 'fudgepackers' while they stuff their wives and girlfriends shit on a weekly basis?

Jesus weeps at the hypocrisy. There are no Christians. There are only ignorant bigots.

This stupid cunt makes Jesus cringe every time she invokes his name to justify her hatred. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
Goddamn, finally some words of wisdom. Religion is a poison and this case illustrates that point perfectly. She is saying her imaginary friend has told her to act in this way. It's all for nothing. All the money wasted, all the people hurt. It's over something that does not even exist. Fucking sad.
" Nonexistent hell..." But woomby the swishy walking pobrecita puta !, in the 9/11 thread yesterday you posted " Amen " as a response to the OP. Are you a closeted Christian as well as a closeted maricona ? Mas " chame " chapete !!! There are some protestant religious denominations that are now letting you swishy walkers join their ranks along with having women ministers. You can bow down at their alter right before you bow down at the 'holes and worship cocks and culos !!! " Hell " is watching you try to explain any subject on here, other than your work at the " holes ", and seeing you get your sorry, swishy walking ass handed to you EVERY TIME !!! :roflmao ::woot_j ump: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Sartre said Hell is other people. You're a perfect example of that.
Sartre said Hell is other people. You're a perfect example of that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hell FOR you swishy walking lying liberal cum guzzler !
Hell FOR you swishy walking lying liberal cum guzzler ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's what I said. Are you that fucking stupid?
No, it's not. It's an attack on not doing what your fucking ordered to do as part of your goddamn job. If you can't do it, fucking quit. She is not the President or the DOJ. They are not equals. That's why you cannot draw a parallel between them. It's all an attempt to neuter the president, because you don't like him because he's black. It's the same old thing of trying to rob the black man of his vitality and virility. You're scared of it. You need to emasculate him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You really are clueless. So it's all because he's black. How fucking sad is that anytime you can't defend him on principle you play the race card. I agree Davis was wrong. Obama is wrong as well by not enforcing laws of this country that he disagrees with. I don't give a shit if he is the president. For you to claim that there is no comparison is fucking ridiculous. For your information Obama is not doing what is job calls for you fucking pinhead.
You really are clueless. So it's all because he's black. How fucking sad is that anytime you can't defend him on principle you play the race card. I agree Davis was wrong. Obama is wrong as well by not enforcing laws of this country that he disagrees with. I don't give a shit if he is the president. For you to claim that there is no comparison is fucking ridiculous. For your information Obama is not doing what is job calls for you fucking pinhead. Originally Posted by Budman
Keep on flailing away Dudman! It is fun watching you swing and miss.

Sort of reminds me of TrendingIdiot.
Regardless of color, Obama is a corrupt liar. Corruption, dishonesty, and lies know no color.
Keep on flailing away Dudman! It is fun watching you swing and miss.

Sort of reminds me of TrendingIdiot. Originally Posted by bigtex

Regardless of color, Obama is a corrupt liar. Corruption, dishonesty, and lies know no color. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy