SHE FINALY DID IT. LOLABREA's MEW SHOWCASE

no bitch, just wanted to acknowledge your superior grammatical skills.

now i'll just sit back and await your eventual banning. have fun
fletch damn you, you care, I know it.
damn it bolt, you are right. i hate when i get called out for misusing the word peak, peek, or pique. shit i am so confused right now
Is Bitch Tits the female version of PFM Tony?
Is Bitch Tits the female version of PFM Tony? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Well, neither will go away, so they're similar in that regard.
Hey BitchTits, if you are so pretty, why are you ashamed to show your face? (OK, let's see your whole body, naked, with the face partially obscured, then) If you are so skinny and young, let us see pictures, please? I notice you have no reviews - can't you even get some of your admirers to vouch for you?

Here's how much I will vouch for LolaBrea:
I bet you $5000 dollars that she could prove to an independent third party who would be bound by confidentiality for all parties involved that the following is true:
1. She holds an undergraduate degree from an accredited 4 year university with a history of over 75 years of existence and one that grants Doctoral degrees.
2. She is taking online course(s) towards her MBA.
I'll bet others on here would be willing to add to the bet.

So, put up or shut up!!!
I believe she's taking online classes. She said she was doing her prerequisites toward an MBA. I don't think that's much of a stretch. Not to take anything away from her, but just about anyone can take those classes online. It doesn't really seem like something someone would lie about.

It's not like saying you're studying law when you get your legal secretary certificate or going to med school (to be a med assist.). Even in those cases, people are confused about terminology, not lying.

She didn't say she was doing her neurosurgery residency.

The new photos do look hot.
Am I the only one that doesn't get all the hype? Cute girl, but nothing extraordinary in my book.
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2014, 08:49 AM
I think she looks pretty caliente
No, not yet. And don't flatter yourself, I am hardly jealous of you. I only replied to this post because I wanted you to know, that we know, you are not pursuing an MBA. That is all. Then you started hurling insults at me, so what's a lady to do?

I am the resounding voice of truth around here. Deal with it. Originally Posted by BitchTits
HA HA Bitch T you are delusional! I Hurled insults at you? ha ha! Yes i sought you out to talk shit for no reason......

Im pursuing an MBA taking classes towards a goal, what's the big fucking deal? who gives a shit?

Best part of your whole rant "what's a lady to do?" BAHAHAHA!!!! the fact that you regard yourself a lady? just laughable!!! I'm sorry!

I pray to god you are a perfect skinny ten... cuz with a shitty attitude like yours, I don't know anyone who would want to be around a Bitch tit like you....

"Resounding voice of reason?" So let me get this straight.... You left your own fantasy hooker board, as the bad bitch, to come to another board that you do not advertise on, (You sound like the busiest hooker I know) only to preach the truth?

You are selling morals on a hooker board?

Guess what? I lied a lot more on my profile!!! so you are going to be extra angry today!

Lie 1) I am not 5 ft tall..... oooohhhh... i'm 4'10.....
Lie 2) my favorite color is not orange anymore.... and I havent updated my new fav color
Lie 3) here comes the BIG SHOCKER........ My name is NOT Lola Brea... nor is it Lolabrea01.........

Please forgive me for all my lies BT you can now move on to the next profile and look for lies.....
Am I the only one that doesn't get all the hype? Cute girl, but nothing extraordinary in my book. Originally Posted by Tony Patella

no loss but apparently so....
no loss but apparently so.... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
EXACTLY my sentiments. Unfortunately I don't qualify for any Ass Kissing, White Knight awards...
I may not of liked her threatn to take someone out.......which seems like a long time agoooooo! People get heated when attacked...I know I've said some pretty ugly shit on this board...some I regret and some, yea not so much!

Some rant's should have a statue of limitation, especially ones that are caused by someone just trying to get a rise out of someone!

I do think the pictures are nice! Good job photographer...and model!
I may not of liked her threatn to take someone out.......which seems like a long time agoooooo! People get heated when attacked...I know I've said some pretty ugly shit on this board...some I regret and some, yea not so much!

Some rant's should have a statue of limitation, especially ones that are caused by someone just trying to get a rise out of someone!

I do think the pictures are nice! Good job photographer...and model! Originally Posted by BDS

+1

Your new pics are Very Unique Lola, I can't say that I have seen a similar theme like them before, which is a good thing. After-all your whole Brand is being unique and different and "real" I think your pictures especially give the viewer a feeling that you are very "real".

Don't mind the Trolls, People absolutely love to throw rocks at things that Shine.
I hope this is taken the way I sincerely mean it. I'm enjoying the new, VMM. It's noticed and appreciated.