Mask on!... Mask off!... Rhu-Rho

You think they're dancing around laughing and saying, "Look, we made them wear masks. Ha ha. We controlled them!" Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Don't be daft. Controlling the populace isn't being done for shits and giggles. It's subtle but none-the-less happening. You were cowed into wearing masks when we KNEW with 100% certainty they were worthless against the virus by the VERY nature of their construction. FFS we ALL saw morons driving around with a mask on in their own fcuking car all alone with the windows rolled up. If you don't think you haven't been socialized into certain behavior in the last two years you haven't been paying attention.

of course Fauci went in and told Trump to shut down the economy. And Trump did it? You're a world class moron and a poor liar. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Trumps biggest mistake and his achilles heel. He is a shitty judge of character.. but that probably comes from just firing people until you get the results you want type of management. He never had to worry about the cost of firing someone so he never learned to be a better judge of character. Fauci has himself claimed he was instrumental in Trumps decision to lockdown the nation. So yeah, fucktard, Trump listened to the so-called experts who turned out to be wrong.
And what do YOU deserve, Proud Boy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More intelligent political opponents.
More intelligent political opponents. Originally Posted by texassapper
You actually think anybody considers you an opponent, or even takes you seriously around here, dude?

I bet they laugh at your dumb ass at the grocery store, too.

BTW -- you're fooling nobody.
You actually think anybody considers you an opponent, or even takes you seriously around here, dude? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yet you keep responding... Do you think you're playing me? Or are you being played?
You actually think anybody considers you an opponent, or even takes you seriously around here, dude?

BTW -- you're fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no one considers you a poster. not even WTF.
...You think they're dancing around laughing and saying, "Look, we made them wear masks. Ha ha. We controlled them!". Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Yup. But to be fair, we do laugh about the covid-iots that fell for it hook, line and sinker - BUT - we are publicly polite and we've gotten better about hiding it. Though we do feel sorry for you to a small extent. Tomorrow I'm cooking lamb on the barby, if that helps you feel better.

The short version really is this simple:
If you fell for the lower right as a solution - you are the problem

If you went through the below cycles and are still adhering to any one of the talking points (we know you went through most all of them): You are the problem

BTW -- you're fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Yer-own knowledge - or lack of it - is tedious at best.

### Salty
Yet you keep responding... Do you think you're playing me? Or are you being played? Originally Posted by texassapper
I don’t know, dude. You tell me.
... I HEARD O' THEM!

... That's the "Green Tent" band - from LOCKDOWN secondary school.

But look at the bright side - NO MASKS! ...
'Course IF there's a fire... ... They're DEAD.

#### Salty

Kinda doubt Chyyyna is too worried about not invading Taiwan