Two Girls; One Night (Amber and SexyAngel)

And there you have it folks! The board has been taken back from the Trolls. Let's hope they learned their lesson: if you don't have a positive response to someone's review, then don't chime in. Simple as that.

There's no need to harass new posters; accuse people of being someone else; critique a poster's format; or call out newbies. Just be respectful, and don't be negative towards other hobbyists. If the admins see a problem with a poster's format or location, they'll deal with it.

We're all here for the same reason, which is to help each other. There's absolutely no need to act anything other than mature and supportive towards others here. This isn't a schoolyard where a bully reigns supreme. Let's be respectful adults.

So let's all enjoy the hobby and be thankful we have a forum to share information. And if the Trollish behavior comes back, then the Trolls will be beaten into submission, Zippity-quick!
And there you have it folks! The board has been taken back from the Trolls. Let's hope they learned their lesson: if you don't have a positive response to someone's review, then don't chime in. Simple as that.

There's no need to harass new posters; accuse people of being someone else; critique a poster's format; or call out newbies. Just be respectful, and don't be negative towards other hobbyists. If the admins see a problem with a poster's format or location, they'll deal with it.

We're all here for the same reason, which is to help each other. There's absolutely no need to act anything other than mature and supportive towards others here. This isn't a schoolyard where a bully reigns supreme. Let's be respectful adults.

So let's all enjoy the hobby and be thankful we have a forum to share information. And if the Trollish behavior comes back, then the Trolls will be beaten into submission, Zippity-quick! Originally Posted by Zippity
You are beyond bizarre....
And there you have it folks! .....

So let's all enjoy the hobby and be thankful we have a forum to share information. And if the Trollish behavior comes back, then the Trolls will be beaten into submission, Zippity-quick! Originally Posted by Zippity
YAY!!! Shit-pity wins the internet!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 27182813-crap-shit-poo-with-crown-on-top.jpg (44.1 KB, 104 views)
The Little Child Troll wants to still play. Welcome to my ignore list.
Ding Dong the Troll Witch is Dead. Ignored forever.....
I really don't understand. Why the need for multiple handles. I asked a question as to why you posted where you did. Then you say you don't know any better because you are new. Then you change that to you did so everyone can see it. Then you say your not new. I honestly do not know what you are expecting out of all this except to cause trouble. I really feel sorry for you if this is your only way to interact with people because of your lack of social life. You say you beat the trolls back but all anyone did was ask what t g e hell you were talking about. You talk about using this forum for its intended purpose but then you don't do that. If you expect anyone to take you seriously maybe you should just back the venom down a notch. You can put up a negative review without all of the crap that you put in there. There is such a thing as over embellished rhetoric.
Let's please keep questions pertaining to the Hobby and Providers. Questions about other Hobbyists, and why they do what they do on a review board, aren't necessary.
Now was that so hard. Nice civilized response
But I was not asking a question
Was just pointing things out. These is just my opinion.. which you pointed out everyone is entitled to.
The top header for this thread reads
"Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Let's please keep questions pertaining to the Hobby and Providers. Questions about other Hobbyists, and why they do what they do on a review board, aren't necessary. Originally Posted by Zippity
Like I said...beyond bizarre.
I'm sure the short bus is missing a passenger again :shortbus:

peace
PK
Did the little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something? Is this what you wrote? (while excitingly jumping up and down) "Look, look, look, Admin, look look, he not following rules. He not follow rules! Look, look. I know rules. I follow rules. He not follow rules. He bad. He bad. I know all rules. Admin I your friend. Biscuit, biscuit. I earn biscuit."
Did the little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something? Is this what you wrote? (while excitingly jumping up and down) "Look, look, look, Admin, look look, he not following rules. He not follow rules! Look, look. I know rules. I follow rules. He not follow rules. He bad. He bad. I know all rules. Admin I your friend. Biscuit, biscuit. I earn biscuit." Originally Posted by Zippity
Weren't you the one that just posted

Let's please keep questions pertaining to the Hobby and Providers. Questions about other Hobbyists, and why they do what they do on a review board, aren't necessary. Originally Posted by Zippity
Or was that someone else using your handle? You like to keep calling everyone else a troll, but it seems as though you are the one being a troll and wanting to be fed.

I suggest to everyone, stop posting in this and all of his threads. If we stop feeding him he will go away.
Thank you Nerdlove. I never asked for any feedback. I was simply posting a review in a section where all can see it, and then I got accused of being someone else. In my first post (Putrid Ass) I said I wasn't looking for any drama.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Did the little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something? Is this what you wrote? (while excitingly jumping up and down) "Look, look, look, Admin, look look, he not following rules. He not follow rules! Look, look. I know rules. I follow rules. He not follow rules. He bad. He bad. I know all rules. Admin I your friend. Biscuit, biscuit. I earn biscuit." Originally Posted by Zippity
?... In my first post (Putrid Ass) I said I wasn't looking for any drama. Originally Posted by Zippity
oh, well .... That all makes perfect sense....of course💩

PK
Did the young little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something again? Did you say: "Troll likes playing. Zippity play with me. We play. We play. Please keep playing Troll-Game with me. I no stop. I busy Troll. Loki good Troll. Now give me biscuit. Biscuit."