When are discounts appropriate?

Hey wait a minute now. I was passing along a compliment and got bunched up with the "mean" people... and Wayward did too. Where's the justice? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

She's blind, remember?

Thancks for making me waste Milestone Post #7. WTF do I do for an encore now?
Yeah, and Ashcroft had the mammoth drapes constructed to cover her bare breast, blah, blah, blah...

sorry about you wasting such a monumental post though, TxGator...it's all downhill from here. Turn into a Post Ho like His Holiness??
Hey wait a minute now. I was passing along a compliment and got bunched up with the "mean" people... and Wayward did too. Where's the justice? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Ha HA you guys are mean
The one thread and the only time that I post before carkido...

Shit! It's just not fair...

Oh...to get back on topic...Discounts are only appropriate when you feel they should be extended. Whew!
I think that's great Heather if your offering your regulars a discount, if it works for both, why change as long as no one oversteps their bounds. However, in the real world, eventually someone's going to abuse it, and bye bye discounts, but hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.
I'm not hating, just thinking your avatar belongs in a 1987 SI swimsuit issue.
if i guy could have sex with a woman who looks like that for 75 or a 100 bucks who wouldnt be there a couple times amonth. move to buffalo and we'll keep you busy.
As has been said, the time to run a special is when you need more business to achieve your goals.

As you've discovered, it's also a great way to retain regulars, because this business is one where the provider/client relationship isn't particularly sticky (in the marketing sense, you pervs). What you've done is make yourself an easy choice; if a guy is happy with your service and he's looking for a quick bit of fun, why would he look elsewhere?

Some of the new providers don't get this. They price themselves at the high end of the market, and wonder why the world's not beating a path to their door. On the other hand, providers who build a good reputation and price themselves properly end up with all the business they want.

In other words, it's just like any other business, at least from this standpoint.
if i guy could have sex with a woman who looks like that for 75 or a 100 bucks who wouldnt be there a couple times amonth. move to buffalo and we'll keep you busy. Originally Posted by petiteassman

Did you really need to bump a 2 month old thread just to say that? What am I missing?
This thread is stale. If the topic is that stimulating then one may always start another thread.