How do you know your an ATF?

• BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 09:39 AM
I have sent a few texts just to say hi, thinking about you, happy whatever holiday. It is sometimes hard to remember that I probably didn't mean as much to her as I'd hoped or when emotions get involved.
I've fallen for a few, pretty hard. Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Only emotions I get involved is with the $ I leave behind, I truly think about it after I'm gone, You in the other hand need to back up a few steps, this is a business
If you have to ask if you're an ATF, then you're not. If you are a girl's ATF, you'll know it. Originally Posted by harry
Exactly. Just like the post this one originated from, you might get as many different answers as the number of providers you ask, as each will have a different way to show it.

But if you're a favorite, surely the provider will find a way to let you know.
Only emotions I get involved is with the $ I leave behind, I truly think about it after I'm gone, You in the other hand need to back up a few steps, this is a business Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly love it
Nice thread, I didn't realize I may be somebody's ATF based on some of the things you guys mentioned. As far as my ATF, I guess I need to find some way of letting her know next time she comes down to visit.