Once a loser, always a loser

Have to be resilient to go bankrupt that many times and come back to swindle more marks again and again and again Originally Posted by HDGristle
That too!!!!! Keep on going Mr Gristle. If you get knocked down, you get back up!!! Never give up!!!!!!!!!! Didn’t your father teach you that?????

BAHAHAHA

But, here’s more famous people who went into bankruptcy. But came back.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jrose/2...hey-were-rich/

Resiliency is the mark of a winner.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting the outcome to change
I think Musk's intelligence is highly overrated.

Thiel is sharp asf, however. Originally Posted by HDGristle

is Musk's net worth overrated? he makes Thiel look poor. so how does a "dullard" like Musk have a net worth nearly 100x the "sharp" guy?

Not every single trump supporter, but every single one of the red hat wearing, trump flag waving, J6 denying, "lock her up" chanting, election denying cretins who idolize him are indeed ignorant losers.

They need trump in their lives like a diabetic needs insulin. Just the scum of the earth. Originally Posted by tommy156

if you had 10 Trump supporters standing in front of you .. do you think you could pick out the "losers"?

Neither Thiel nor Musk are MAGA Originally Posted by HDGristle
they support Trump .. yes?

yes??

thank you valued poster

Thiel's vision for the future of conservatives is bigger than MAGA and Trump. Unfortunately, right now those paths intersect again.

Wearing a hat doesn't mean you're MAGA either.

If Trump wasn't running, or was in jail, or dead, Thiel would still be strategically backing conservative candidates and Musk would be trying to buy favor with whoever he felt would help him bolster his government contracts Originally Posted by HDGristle
how's that any different than a democrat billionaire currying favor with a Democratic candidate to benefit their business interests.

Donald Trump has never declared bankruptcy prove me wrong.
That too!!!!! Keep on going Mr Gristle. If you get knocked down, you get back up!!! Never give up!!!!!!!!!! Didn’t your father teach you that?????

BAHAHAHA

But, here’s more famous people who went into bankruptcy. But came back.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jrose/2...hey-were-rich/

Resiliency is the mark of a winner. Originally Posted by bambino
And con-men
And con-men Originally Posted by HDGristle
You would know!!!!!

Mr Gristle “I’ve met both”.

Mr Gristle “Musk isn’t that smart”

Who’s a con- man??????

Who believes this bullshit?

Jesus tap dancing Christ!!!!

Thank you valued poster!!!
Guy... how many cities know he's a deadbeat loser and a con-man when he skips the bill on what he owes for his rallies?

More than one, that's for sure.

He's a liar, a loser and a thief and we haven't even gotten into the truly heinous shit that you condone AND support

BWAHAHAHAHA
Guy... how many cities know he's a deadbeat loser and a con-man when he skips the bill on what he owes for his rallies?

He's a liar, a loser and a thief and we haven't even gotten into the truly heinous shit that you condone AND support

BWAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle
You’re losing it now Mr Gristle. The heat’s hot in your kitchen. But I’ll cut you a break. I’m done with you for now. It’s like fishing in a barrel and now I’m bored.

68 degrees. Bye, Bam!!!
68 degree C!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle

who skipped out on his bill? not Trump. you seem unaware that the cities are responsible for their costs at political rallies. and before you go out and find "examples" know that Obama and Clinton also still have "outstanding bills" .. actually they don't and neither does Trump.

unless it is specifically in contracts for political rallies that a campaign covers local costs by police for security the city pays it. and almost no campaign Republican or Democrat EVER agrees to cover local costs.

if this is such an "issue" then these cities should either put it in the contract or refuse to allow the rally. yeah .. it's that simple

surprised in you HDG .. you should know this.
Just more proof Loser Trump hates hard working cops... and firefighters... and EMS

https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...8-5d14392a25bd
who skipped out on his bill? not Trump. you seem unaware that the cities are responsible for their costs at political rallies. and before you go out and find "examples" know that Obama and Clinton also still have "outstanding bills" .. actually they don't and neither does Trump.

unless it is specifically in contracts for political rallies that a campaign covers local costs by police for security the city pays it. and almost no campaign Republican or Democrat EVER agrees to cover local costs.

if this is such an "issue" then these cities either put it in the contract or refuse to allow the rally. yeah .. it's that simple

surprised in you HDG .. you should know this. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You’re surprised?????

BAHAHAHA
Just more proof Loser Trump hates hard working cops... and firefighters... and EMS

https://www.verifythis.com/article/n...8-5d14392a25bd Originally Posted by HDGristle

told you not to go there ..

VERIFY found that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has unpaid bills in at least six cities for costs associated with his campaign events over the years.

Springfield Asks Obama to Pay Up for Campaign Event

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...event/1947766/

In Springfield there remains one piece of unfinished business: an unpaid bill for $55,480

think Obama ever paid that? No and he wasn't required to either. like Trump.

did you think i couldn't find this on the interwbs??

well .. i did!

because i knew it was there in the first place.

try to keep up

thank you valued poster
How about that? You used whataboutism and found another loser to sit in the bad kids corner with Trumpy bear.

Toss in Clinton and Bernie and whoever else you want. When they skip the bill... they're losers. Those folks were there to protect them. And they can pay instead of sponge off of local government and the taxpayer dime.

Bad optics. Bad form. Losers all. Especially Deadbeat Donny.