Strangiest Place You Recieved Oral?

Principal office.. Taxi cab just a few.. LOL
Principal office.. Originally Posted by sexybackbabygirl
Um, where you a student, and who was your partner? The principal? LOL
On the balcony of an extremely swanky hotel as a very large garden party went on four floors below.
Yep, I know but the ex wanted me to squat over his face as he laid down with his head back on seat (with it closed)..... and he wanted me to sit on the toliet seat, lay back slightly as he put his mouth to work ( I got that one on video lol)....it was strange but he is dirty and into freaky stuff!
Berkleigh,
Post that video... LOL!
tom
Berkleigh,
Post that video... LOL!
tom Originally Posted by bigtom62
Lmao...I would for sure if I wasn't still fucking him lol!
Back seat of a car while her husband was driving.
Lmao...I would for sure if I wasn't still fucking him lol! Originally Posted by berkleigh

Lucky Bastid!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!
Sabrina's story gave ME a serious woody. Makes me want to take another shot at Greyhound (something I swore I'd NEVER do again). Never met hot chicks on a Greyhound. I always ended up sitting next to the complete opposite.

Strangest place I received oral? The place wasn't particularly strange, just the fact that she did it. It was a dance floor....with people on it. Dancing...around us. Granted, it wasn't for long and wasn't to completion, but it was in the middle of a packed dance floor. It wasn't long enough to draw a crowd, or we probably would've been thrown out. But she had me in her mouth for a second, there.
727 cockpit
I was at a sports tournament that my fuck buddy was at also with her family (husband included). We met at the family bathroom and got some oral there.
Back seat of a car while her husband was driving. Originally Posted by Merlin's Wand
Out of curiosity, did the husband know what was going on?
Under my hoop skirt in the middle of a Halloween party. I was just fanning myself and noone had a clue.
Out of curiosity, did the husband know what was going on? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
He knew. They were into having another guy in the mix. I was a little worried he was watching the rear-view mirror more than the road.
On the sofa in the pastor's office with his secretary.