2 Truths & A Lie

I gotta say number 3 is a lie Tuck!
Since 3 is taken I’ll say 1 is the lie.
I gotta say number 3 is a lie Tuck! Originally Posted by InTheCountry
Nope, it is true. I tasted a tiny bit of NearBeer once, not even a mouthful. Don't even like the smell of beer.
Jerry Baker, the gardener, does make good use of beer in some concoctions to spray on your yard.
Since 3 is taken I’ll say 1 is the lie. Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
It is your turn now!
I have been to all the 48 on the mainland, but never made it to Alaska or Hawaii.
oh snap. sorry I'm late.

I'll post mine in a couple mins.
2 truths and 1 lie

1 - was picked up by a married woman at a bar, we drove to the beach and had sex all night
2 - Lost my virginity to a black street walker as another guy was fucking another one in the same bed
3 - I was in the AQ Chicken restaurant when President Bill Clinton visited and our picture was on the wall there for a long long time.
  • Chmee
  • 07-21-2023, 10:45 AM
1 - was picked up by a married woman at a bar, we drove to the beach and had sex all night
2 - Lost my virginity to a black street walker as another guy was fucking another one in the same bed
3 - I was in the AQ Chicken restaurant when President Bill Clinton visited and our picture was on the wall there for a long long time. Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
in reading, #1 is fairly common and #3 is certainly possible (i have a photo of me with him) so i'm going to go with #2 as the lie.
1 went cliff diving in Acapulco
2 flew f14s for the navy
3 was fling for a very popular female rock star
in reading, #1 is fairly common and #3 is certainly possible (i have a photo of me with him) so i'm going to go with #2 as the lie. Originally Posted by Chmee

Anybody else want to chime in?
Anybody else want to chime in? Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
I was thinking along the same lines as Chmee. If I was to guess another, I might be right, and then I would have to think up another 3 statements, and I am not ready to yet.
Anybody else want to chime in? Originally Posted by ridemyrazorback
On second thought, I will go with #1, and if I am correct, I will defer to what j912x2 has already posted.
1 went cliff diving in Acapulco
2 flew f14s for the navy
3 was fling for a very popular female rock star Originally Posted by j912x2

3 is your lie
Actually ive never been to Acapulco
If you reveal your lie without anyone guessing it, I suppose that means you have to take another turn, since whoever guesses the lie must post 2 truths and a lie.
The Acapulco one should have been pretty easy to figure out.That place has been a ghost town for decades now...