2000 miles will be aired tonight.

2000 miles proves you're a gullible Jackass! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re too stupid to believe your own eyes. I bet your mother kicks herself every Mother’s Day.

NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS - FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-stash-houses/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hear Wisconsin is trending Romney!!!
Wow. If you factor in just the Mule ballot traffickers: Trump won with 305 electoral votes. That doesn't even count all the other fraud that occurred or the machines. ��
Biden lost in an epic landslide and we all know it.

https://t.me/NevsChannel/3159
Everyone knows the Bambino crime family is behind this. They put in a few fraudulent votes so they could whine in case Trump lost the election (which he did).

Bambino is a.....bust.

Everyone knows the Bambino crime family is behind this. They put in a few fraudulent votes so they could whine in case Trump lost the election (which he did).

Bambino is a.....bust.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
You’re a douche nozzle
Just watched the whole 2,000 mules documentary and to say I'm floored by the technology used not to mention the fraud, is just amazing. The comments in the end by the group as to what Democrats and a few of the people on this board who I'd bet money never watched it, will say, is hilarious. What do you mean you pinged the phones of people in Democrat districts! That's racists! That's unlawful! Well, these particular people didn't do that for one thing, they bought, acquired this information and put it all together and then there is the video proof which in and of itself is hard to argue with.

Will 60 minutes be sharing this any time soon? Somebody get Lesley Stahl on the phone and show her the evidence of fraud that she told Trump doesn't exist.

The left wing media that does decide to air this will have a scoop of all times to brag about if they have the balls.

You know how all the Democrats are saying that all Republicans want to talk about relative to this abortion issue is "who is the leaker, while we want to talk about the content of the draft", will now only want to talk about who put together this documentary and not it's contents.
True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

Q&A Clip | @RealKarliBonne | Rumble
Watch 2,000 Mules | SalemNow.com | Dinesh D’Souza Locals

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Just watched the whole 2,000 mules documentary and to say I'm floored by the technology used not to mention the fraud, is just amazing. The comments in the end by the group as to what Democrats and a few of the people on this board who I'd bet money never watched it, will say, is hilarious. What do you mean you pinged the phones of people in Democrat districts! That's racists! That's unlawful! Well, these particular people didn't do that for one thing, they bought, acquired this information and put it all together and then there is the video proof which in and of itself is hard to argue with.

Will 60 minutes be sharing this any time soon? Somebody get Lesley Stahl on the phone and show her the evidence of fraud that she told Trump doesn't exist.

The left wing media that does decide to air this will have a scoop of all times to brag about if they have the balls.

You know how all the Democrats are saying that all Republicans want to talk about relative to this abortion issue is "who is the leaker, while we want to talk about the content of the draft", will now only want to talk about who put together this documentary and not it's contents. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

i've seen a few of the video clips. it's impossible to claim this is not voter fraud yet that is certainly what the leftist howler monkeys in this forum will no doubt do. the leftist media will make all sorts of claims this is fake, doesn't prove anything, is somehow "legal" etc.
D'Souza Responds to Fact-Check of 2,000 Mules: ‘Paying to Deliver Ballots Is Illegal in Every State’

In an article published Wednesday, Politifact stated, “A documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, a far-right commentator, furthers the myth that something sinister occurred with mail ballots during the 2020 election. D’Souza told Fox News that ‘mules’ delivered 400,000 illegal votes. Experts say the evidence D’Souza points to is inherently flawed.”

“D’Souza’s argument ignores that in many states, it is legal to drop off a ballot on behalf of another voter, which is especially helpful for voters with disabilities or the elderly. Critics of this practice call it ‘ballot harvesting,’ while election administrators typically use other terms such as ‘ballot collection,'” the fact-checker reported.

D’Souza responded Friday, tweeting, “Paying mules to deliver ballots is illegal in every state. In Georgia you can give your ballot to a family member or caregiver to drop off. The mules are not family members or caregivers. Politifact is lying to cover up coordinated fraud by its own side in the 2020 election.”

In a second tweet on Sunday, the filmmaker added, “If, as the ‘fact checkers’ suggest, these might be people dropping off the votes of family members, why do we see mules going to 20, 50 and even 100 dropboxes, typically in the middle of the night? Isn’t it time the Left cuts the b*llsh*t and faces up to the fraud? @AP @PolitiFact”

Read more | Patriot Project | D’Souza Twitter

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
  • WTF
  • 05-08-2022, 02:14 PM

You know how all the Democrats are saying that all Republicans want to talk about relative to this abortion issue is "who is the leaker, while we want to talk about the content of the draft", will now only want to talk about who put together this documentary and not it's contents. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

Q&A Clip | @RealKarliBonne | Rumble
Watch 2,000 Mules | SalemNow.com | Dinesh D’Souza Locals

@LibertyOverwatchChannel Originally Posted by bambino
So the Left leaning Fox News is suppressing this breaking news!

Listen here you gullible fucks, eccie is now charging a 1000 bucks a year to post in this forum. Send me your checks

Were all you fuckers part of the 2000 Gore campaign!
So the Left leaning Fox News is suppressing this breaking news!

Listen here you gullible fucks, eccie is now charging a 1000 bucks a year to post in this forum. Send me your checks

Were all you fuckers part of the 2000 Gore campaign!
Originally Posted by WTF

wondering why the DEM could not find cheaters that knew how to vote ????
https://t.me/Qtah_17/10125

The sequel will be 2000 Arrests.
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2022, 02:30 PM
https://t.me/Qtah_17/10125

The sequel will be 2000 Arrests. Originally Posted by bambino
How long you been squawking about this election being overturned? This November will be 2 years!

Speaking of arrests...in 2016 you were chanting "Lock her up...". I see that old bitch still walking around free as a bird.

Your credibility is in the shitter old man. I suggest you crawl back to your favorite gloryhole.
  • WTF
  • 05-09-2022, 02:30 PM
i've seen a few of the video clips. it's impossible to claim this is not voter fraud yet that is certainly what the leftist howler monkeys in this forum will no doubt do. the leftist media will make all sorts of claims this is fake, doesn't prove anything, is somehow "legal" etc. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lock her up!