Provider friendly bars???

The book esta semana is Stalingrad? And the woman is me…………….not sure how that fits into your depends. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
LOL...that depends..... Beevor's, Stalingrad?? Then...oh yeah...you betcha!!

Mo’s and apparently The Tasting Room. That’s where I was when I got the question everyone wants the answer to…………..Am I an image consultant. Good luck .......
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
The lady is a local "caddy"...par excellence! Great course knowledge! Go where she tells you to...drink what she tells you to...when she tells you to do so...
I have to be in Houston for meetings tomorrow. What time do the crowds tend to gather in these bars? Will there be many there on a Monday night, especially Valentine's night?

Any other places for lonely hearts to gather?

slcdon
I have to be in Houston for meetings tomorrow. What time do the crowds tend to gather in these bars? Will there be many there on a Monday night, especially Valentine's night?

Any other places for lonely hearts to gather?

slcdon Originally Posted by slcdon
As with most bars, things pick up during happy hour, right after work. Then a lull, then the evening crowd shows up.

Valentine's day is an interesting day at bars - as you'd imagine, they're often filled with folks feeling a bit alone and lonely on this romantic holiday. This can, of course, be used to your advantage if that's your thing.
Hi All, this is great info for us newbies. Being that I'm up north, does anyone know about any locations in The Woodlands area? Thank you to for sharing!!!
  • Kewl1
  • 02-14-2011, 04:28 PM
FYI... Mona Lisa in City Center has a number of girls plying their trade there. It is in a 4 star Hotel, so lots of travelers with $$ in the bar. Thursday Nights are pretty big there.. Later is better.

I know a number of guys who have gotten the "You want some company?" question.

Good luck.
FYI... Mona Lisa in City Center has a number of girls plying their trade there. It is in a 4 star Hotel, so lots of travelers with $$ in the bar. Thursday Nights are pretty big there.. Later is better.

I know a number of guys who have gotten the "You want some company?" question.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Kewl1
Yes, I have been to that place. Reeeeal nice!! There are always some good looking ladies in City Center.
I think that asking if there are "providor" friendly bars isn't the right question. I would say that if any business knows that there is a lady there looking for a "customer" they or should I say management would or could ask you to leave. But if you "don't look the part" and are there to just have some drinks and if someone catches your eye and you leave with him, will then that would be like any bar in in city around the world.

If your in the Galleria area you have tons and I mean tons of choices. From very relaxed local bars to very high end restaurant/bars.

sams boat, concert pub, remington arms, del frisco, sullivans, smith and wollensky, pf changs, belvedeer, champs americana, bronx bar, the red room (more lambo's, bentlys, etc than any place in houston), ra sushi, the list is endless.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I would stay away from clubs, Washington Street is full of places to go but not a place for one woman. But if your going to get picked up you can go there and I'm sure that in ten minutes of less you will find a customer. I'm 100% sure of that.
What about in north side (1960) of town?
Maybe we can PM each other ( if you feel you know the person sufficiently) this info. Let's keep this info amongst the people we know....I don't want to be asked to go bail anyone out........

Do we really want to ask each other in a public forum? During Rodeo season when LE is in full force? Keyword RODEO........
  • ivan
  • 03-09-2011, 04:36 PM
How about Sugarland... Lots of money in that place...
Mo's seems to be the Friendliness in the Galleria area, plus the owner can be very helpful