Reputable provider stood me up

• pxmcc
  • 06-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Bumped an almost 2 year old thread for an update? Originally Posted by tbone2u
he finally got the balls to call her out..
Guess you're right
pxmcc see I knew u loved me deep down. I feel special now. Gotta gobble your cock now aweeeeeeee
...holding a grudge for years??? don't bump old ass threads......

Looking Good Candy Cakes XXX..����
  • pxmcc
  • 06-15-2019, 01:44 AM
pxmcc see I knew u loved me deep down. I feel special now. Gotta gobble your cock now aweeeeeeee Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
lol..
  • pxmcc
  • 06-15-2019, 04:46 AM
pxmcc see I knew u loved me deep down. I feel special now. Gotta gobble your cock now aweeeeeeee Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
maybe we should do sister doubles. much funner than waiting in the car, right? btw, makeup sex is the best thing ever invented..
COED discussions do not have a time rule. Just encounter reports..

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
maybe we should do sister doubles. much funner than waiting in the car, right? btw, makeup sex is the best thing ever invented.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Make up sex and mad fuck sex r the best The things I would do to your penis
Looking Good Candy Cakes XXX..���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
keep on flirting with me... i dare you... I like pussy too
The issues is the title of your post. It begs everyone to ask who is the provider?You should have titled your post along the lines of “reminder to notify customers” or something. People that don’t say names (provider or customer) perpetuate false positives and let other people stumble into the same thing. Another reason why you can discount reviews by 50-75%. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
Fresh-memes & Pxmcc...Good points/I agree I’ll own that... and I apologize to any providers that I created a “false positive” for. Probably should have started a new thread, but after the the grief I caught for not calling her out by name (which I still think was the right thing to do at the time based on the information I had at the time) the first time I figured I’d repost here so all those that gave me grief would see the follow up, even 2yrs later. Live and learn)