Have you ever fall for a provider?

Personally - I fall for almost everyone... women are women, what's not to love?

You know how we write "IOP"? It's like that only no "IO" for some of us...

Some of us just don't know how to fake it, so you get attached...

Just don't marry them...

(Shut up Berkleigh! I can hear the laughter!)

(NOTE: SCRIBE gets married... a LOT...)
Certainly there is no law against it, but the odds are deeply against you. Remember a couple of things. Her past is her past and while many of us talk about being open minded, we are sometimes deluding ourselves when it comes to sexual history.

Also, if she is a high quality provider then she is also one heck of an actress. Are you falling for the real her or the IOP that she is (and should be ) selling.

The odds are heavily against you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't make the bet. Have a talk with her, listen for the subtle comments, but be very, very, very careful.

Vic
When she stops charging you then you might have something going, until then its all about the money.

I have a few ladies I'm pretty close to, one in particular I'd seriously date if I had met her under different circumstances. I do my best to keep my play life and reality separated and have crossed the line with her. I might work, but I wouldn't take the chance.
"I've searched the world over and thought I'd found true love. You met another and ppfffttt you was gone"
Personally - I fall for almost everyone... women are women, what's not to love?

You know how we write "IOP"? It's like that only no "IO" for some of us...

Some of us just don't know how to fake it, so you get attached...

Just don't marry them...

(Shut up Berkleigh! I can hear the laughter!)

(NOTE: SCRIBE gets married... a LOT...) Originally Posted by Scribe
Maybe wise to follow the rule of the F's: If it flies, floats or fucks, rent don' buy!
You all gave good advise, I read everyone of the carefully. You're right, I have to be careful not let my true emotion fall for that.
I'm not crazy but it is hard not to let your emotion takes over you. That's the hard part to separate reality world vs. escape from reality.
Not sure where to meet women that's truely real
Just remember: You may think she's irreplaceable, but she knows there are a hundred other guys who can take your place.
I think you can turn a hoe into a housewife, if it is the right hoe and she wants to be a housewife. Originally Posted by DSK
Well if you ever marry one then let me know how that works out for you DSK
When she stops charging you then you might have something going, until then its all about the money.

I have a few ladies I'm pretty close to, one in particular I'd seriously date if I had met her under different circumstances. I do my best to keep my play life and reality separated and have crossed the line with her. I might work, but I wouldn't take the chance. Originally Posted by txboi817
Exactly txboi that's all I'm saying buddy
You all gave good advise, I read everyone of the carefully. You're right, I have to be careful not let my true emotion fall for that.
I'm not crazy but it is hard not to let your emotion takes over you. That's the hard part to separate reality world vs. escape from reality.
Not sure where to meet women that's truely real Originally Posted by bonner111
Well Bonner111 I'm glad you are reading carefully and listening buddy, I'm all for love as long as it's true love and no money is in the middle of that. The hobby is just not the right place to let yourself slip into that state of mind so be strong and hang in there buddy.

I have never experienced anything like you have personally, but it's because I go into all my appointments the exact same way. I don't feel any emotions or feelings because I know when I get there why I'm there and if I didn't have any money to give the lady I'm about to see then I wouldn't be there. This is where the real and fantasy gets separated for me and as soon as I knock on the door and she lets me in it's all about to be fantasy and just sex period.

I don't pay any attention to anything she says after we start like oh baby fuck me harder, that dick is good, omg I'm about to cum, lol yeah whatever, whatever, whatever this shit is called IOP and a great provider that's worth her salt will have great IOP. I have paid for her services key word is "PAID" we have had a good time, hopefully there is a smile on my face, and I'm on my way. No matter who the provider is and how great she was, once I get in my car and leave her incall the fantasy is over for me and now back to the my real world shit.
  • DSK
  • 01-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Well if you ever marry one then let me know how that works out for you DSK Originally Posted by suiram77
If I can remember, I will. However, money or no money is not a perfect indicator of a woman's love. She might fuck you for free if she didn't need the money, and how many of you guys don't pay for a wife in some way or another?
If I can remember, I will. However, money or no money is not a perfect indicator of a woman's love. She might fuck you for free if she didn't need the money, and how many of you guys don't pay for a wife in some way or another? Originally Posted by DSK
Very true DSK most guys do pay if they have a SO but in that case that would be unlimited pussy until it's time to pay the mortgage again lmao!!! there is no way a provider is fucking you for free DSK no sir even if she didn't need the money guarantee you that she will say the money is for her time lol. Now can your theory happen one or two times yes of course especially if you are a regular, but not in most cases buddy.

There are women who marry millionaires every day and it's not because of love and there are women who marry guys with no money and it's for real love so in that case you are very right. That is more of a real life real world situation that you will see this, but not in the hobby which is what we are taking about.
I fall in Love all the time................. then she tells me the time is up and kicks me out
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2017, 11:04 PM

I have a few ladies I'm pretty close to, one in particular I'd seriously date if I had met her under different circumstances. I do my best to keep my play life and reality separated and have crossed the line with her. I might work, but I wouldn't take the chance. Originally Posted by txboi817
Snap out of it man, it will back fire eventually
I fall in Love all the time................. then she tells me the time is up and kicks me out Originally Posted by DallasDoc
Lmao!!!! Exactly Dallasdoc that was funny