Trump gets huge bump from the minorities after convention.

You are diluted...the left hasn't excepted their loss in 2016!!
Your statement doesn't bear out...as always.
You stuck in your basement too...SPEED??
Which article you choose to read...different sources...take your pick.

The bitch thinks they're going to get in the White House in 2020 one way or another...fuck the voters!! Sounds like the is going to be another chapter from the 2016 play book...the bitch saying Trump wouldn't except the results...and the bitch never excepted the results of HER loss!!

Hillary Clinton Reveals the Democratic Plan and says Biden ‘Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances’

Wow, sounds like Hillary Clinton was just a little too honest about the Democratic plan come November in a new interview.

Remember how she said in 2016, that to not accept the results of the election was a threat to democracy? Then she went on to continually call the results into question herself and has never reconciled herself to her loss.

We’re starting to see all the numbers move toward Trump. That’s one of the reasons they have been pushing so hard for mail in voting. It’s the one way they can hope to try to change the result and/or call the election into question.

Now Hillary Clinton is letting the cat out of the bag, making it clear they wouldn’t accept the results if President Donald Trump wins a close election.

During an interview on The Circus with a former aide, Clinton said that Joe Biden should not concede “under any circumstances.”

She tried to paint it as somehow a problem with Republicans actions while she’s literally saying Democrats will not accept the norms of our elections. Democrats, masters of projection. Just like they claimed it was Trump colluding with Russia while it was Hillary and the DNC actually paying for foreign information to undermine Trump.

“So we’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” she said. “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton told former aide Jennifer Palmieri.

She’s basically admitting up front their plan: don’t accept the results, legally challenge everywhere and hope to win with mail in voting. We saw in California with ballot harvesting how that changed results from clear Republican victories into Democratic “wins.” They’re hoping to come away with it again, which is why they have wanted to throw so much to mail in voting because they know it’s their only chance.

But if they don’t win, they can further call the election into question and stoke chaos. Originally Posted by bb1961
Thank you for citing several articles that give the opinion of a single person, Hillary Clinton.

I'm reasonably certain Trump is still contesting the popular vote in the 2016 election. If the electoral vote is anywhere near close with Trump losing, he won't let it go. My opinion. If your opinion, not Hillary Clinton's, differs, so be it.
don't get your hopes up too high.

biden's lead has been narrowing. by the time october rolls around, biden's would be in the 1% to 2% range. a number of states would be in the toss up category. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't see too much evidence that Biden's lead at the state level has been narrowing. In the battleground states, there is a mixed bag. A single recent poll in one state will have Trump improving and a single recent poll in another state will have Biden improving.

Trump's approval rating improved from about -15.5% to about -11.9% on August 18th but has stagnated since then and is currently -12.2%. The RNC did nothing for Trump's approval rating.

A little over 2 months to go. The polls over the next 2 weeks or so will take into account the RNC and DNC. I expect polls at the state level to increase and let's see in which direction they go.
Polls ????????????????????????????
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 07:27 AM
Thank you for citing several articles that give the opinion of a single person, Hillary Clinton.

I'm reasonably certain Trump is still contesting the popular vote in the 2016 election. If the electoral vote is anywhere near close with Trump losing, he won't let it go. My opinion. If your opinion, not Hillary Clinton's, differs, so be it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

SR - You are well aware the opinion of H.... counts for much more than One normal citizen - she is a past presidential nominee, long term political figure, former First lady ( lady is a stretch, I understand) , and when harris disposes of biden - if elected- H... will be right there for VP appointment. H... is a leader and spokesperson of the DPST party - One sees her mug all over the LSM.

Her statements are party statements - and if the DMC disagreed with her - it would make a public statement of correction. I have seen no such correction from the DNC or Biden. .

Her 'resist" speech - is DPST policy.

And clearly a statement that the DPST party regards the Constitution and Rule of Law as Irrelevant and Immaterial - the only thing that matters to the DPST party is regaining "Power" - and keeping it Forever to Rule the masses of Sheeples in America.

H... - is fomenting Civil War in America! Her statements are direct Sedition to our Constitution.

If H.... becomes VP to Harris - i would not give a nickel for harris continued heartbeat - deaths follow H... like flies on a rotting corpse, and she will do Anything to sit in the Oval office as POTUS.
SR - You are well aware the opinion of H.... counts for much more than One normal citizen - she is a past presidential nominee, long term political figure, former First lady ( lady is a stretch, I understand) , and when harris disposes of biden - if elected- H... will be right there for VP appointment. H... is a leader and spokesperson of the DPST party - One sees her mug all over the LSM.

Her statements are party statements - and if the DMC disagreed with her - it would make a public statement of correction. I have seen no such correction from the DNC or Biden. .

Her 'resist" speech - is DPST policy.

And clearly a statement that the DPST party regards the Constitution and Rule of Law as Irrelevant and Immaterial - the only thing that matters to the DPST party is regaining "Power" - and keeping it Forever to Rule the masses of Sheeples in America.

H... - is fomenting Civil War in America! Her statements are direct Sedition to our Constitution.

If H.... becomes VP to Harris - i would not give a nickel for harris continued heartbeat - deaths follow H... like flies on a rotting corpse, and she will do Anything to sit in the Oval office as POTUS. Originally Posted by oeb11
I have read posts on this forum:

Predicting Hillary would be the Democratic nominee for POTUS
Predicting Hillary would be the Democratic nominee for VPOTUS
Predicting Biden would not be the Democratic nominee for POTuS
Predicting Biden would win the nomination but not be the eventual
nominee.

There have probably been several other inaccurate predictions made recently. Hillary speaks for no one other than herself. You are under the delusion that Biden will bend to whomever has his ear on a particular day. I know I won't change your mind but I will say Biden LISTENS to all those, even those who have dramaticallly different viewpoints than his own. Something I don't see Trump ever doing.
...but I will say Biden LISTENS to all those, even those who have dramaticallly different viewpoints than his own. Something I don't see Trump ever doing. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And you learned this from sitting in on all of their meetings ...

.....and then discussing it with them in private after all of their meetings?

Next time you're in one of those meetings ask Bitten: "What day is it?"

When he answers you might want to check your calendar, yourself.

Then ask Mr. Trump!
I have read posts on this forum: Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Did you read the post where you said hellory was a shoe in in 2016...
Did you read the post where you said hellory was a shoe in in 2016... Originally Posted by bb1961
10/20/2016: To be precise!

This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.
A "bomb" HIT!
  • oeb11
  • 08-31-2020, 02:48 PM
The only poll that matters is Nov 3
Vote your conscience.
10/20/2016: To be precise!

Quote:
This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.

A "bomb" HIT! Originally Posted by LexusLover

let's not forget this post in the same day ..

As I said, we will know the accuracy of the polls in a very short amount of time. If the polls turn out to be incorrect, I will be the first to come on here and admit I was wrong in using the polls to determine the outcome of the election. Right now the polls point to a solid Clinton win, bordering on a landslide, depending on one's definition of a landslide. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

does anyone recall Speed admitting he was wrong?

asking for the hell of it
let's not forget this post in the same day ..

does anyone recall Speed admitting he was wrong?

asking for the hell of it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually I am one of the few people on this forum who have admitted being wrong when I've been wrong.

I have said several times I was wrong in 2016 in predicting a Clinton victory. I will say it again -- I was wrong in 2016.

I have made factually incorrect statements at various times on this forum and when pointed out, I have quickly admitted that the statement was incorrect. One I remember was a mistake in stating at what point in time Republicans took control of the House and Senate while Obama was in office. I was wrong.

How many people on this forum have admitted their predictions for the 2018 midterms were incorrect?
Any "Hispanics" in the "Midwest" who are here illegally? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You're kidding, right?

There are tons of illegals who work in the farm industry throughout the midwest. This is farm country, by and large, and there are more jobs than legal citizens willing to fill those jobs. Same for dairy country in upstate New York and Wisconsin.

Honestly-- I don't care about the legal status of someone who is here, not committing crimes (aside from being here), working, and not mooching on the system-- which is the case for a great number of the farm workers. They just want to send money home and do plan on eventually retiring in Mexico. And the vast majority-- aren't taking jobs that Americans are willing to do.
Oh you mean "Billary didn't win"
You're kidding, right?

There are tons of illegals who work in the farm industry throughout the midwest. This is farm country, by and large, and there are more jobs than legal citizens willing to fill those jobs. Same for dairy country in upstate New York and Wisconsin.

Honestly-- I don't care about the legal status of someone who is here, not committing crimes (aside from being here), working, and not mooching on the system-- which is the case for a great number of the farm workers. They just want to send money home and do plan on eventually retiring in Mexico. And the vast majority-- aren't taking jobs that Americans are willing to do. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

actually using someone else's identity and social security number is a crime.

identity theft is a problem and illegals play a huge part in it.