How does it feel internally knowing you are a whore?

Then what was the point of apologizing? Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

Jesus, read above. I made fun of your tattoo. I felt bad for making fun of you so I apologized. Do you get it? Fuck, if not, fuck it. I don't care anymore.
Jesus, read above. I made fun of your tattoo. I felt bad for making fun of you so I apologized. Do you get it? Fuck, if not, fuck it. I don't care anymore. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Sorry I just didn't realize you have feelings.
good, all my bills are paid
  • Gamer
  • 12-28-2017, 07:14 PM
No need to apologize. It was joke, you can take that right? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I don't think she can. Or maybe some jokes go over her head. See her reply to Claire for another example.
I don't think she can. Or maybe some jokes go over her head. See her reply to Claire for another example. Originally Posted by Gamer
Lol no I'm just a little bit of a bitch when I'm bored.
School doesn't start till next week.
  • sydmo
  • 12-28-2017, 07:32 PM
well, you have really nice tits so.... there's that. Could be worse
well, you have really nice tits so.... there's that. Could be worse Originally Posted by sydmo

And very responsive cute nipples that are extremely hard right now. Thank you!
The OP was clearly seeking a reaction and seems to have accomplished exactly that.
  • sydmo
  • 12-28-2017, 10:48 PM
And very responsive cute nipples that are extremely hard right now. Thank you! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
oh baby
Sorry I just didn't realize you have feelings. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

You sure responded back quickly and enthusiastically to the pm. Ijs

I don't think she can. Or maybe some jokes go over her head. See her reply to Claire for another example. Originally Posted by Gamer

Yeah I seen that too. Maybe she should respect her elders a bit more.
I loved being whore so much I changed my mind in leaving the business.
You sure responded back quickly and enthusiastically to the pm. Ijs

Yeah I seen that too. Maybe she should respect her elders a bit more. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I respect people who respect me. I have no respect for kickrocks. Very simple. Age has nothing to do with it.
And as for replying quickly I have a minor OCD and can't stand seeing that little red square at the top of the screen.
Everything just continues to go over your head, doesn't it?
Everything just continues to go over your head, doesn't it? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
She's a whore. She spends more time than other's on her back so it's not hard for anything to go over her head.
She's a whore. She spends more time than other's on her back so it's not hard for anything to go over her head. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes because I'm so busy. If you knew me you would know I actually I spend most of my time at school. I'm on winter break thank God! More time to deal with idiots behind keyboards seeking attention. Boredom catches the best of everyone!!!