I've been observing and Melania must be the dumbest first lady ever. What is she good for?

She said "bonjour" ...quite fluent in French Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, we got it. You're not fluent in French and that was the only word she said that you understood. It's not the FLOTUS that has problems with French. It's you.
I've never said I was fluent in French
I've never said I was fluent in French Originally Posted by matchingmole
It shows. Melanie has you trumped.
It shows. Melanie has you trumped. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She might be the only Tudeh Whisperer
Yeah, we got it. You're not fluent in French and that was the only word she said that you understood. It's not the FLOTUS that has problems with French. It's you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I heard 6 languages. She had to learn Ebonics when you plagiarized Michelle Obamas speech
She might be the only Tudeh Whisperer Originally Posted by matchingmole
Why do you celebrate your ignorance thusly? You already indicated that you had never before heard of the Tudeh party let alone understand its impact on the course of history,

I heard 6 languages. She had to learn Ebonics when you plagiarized Michelle Obamas speech Originally Posted by themystic
Put down the lollipop and step away. You will quit having delusions when you quit sucking.
Why do you celebrate your ignorance thusly? You already indicated that you had never before heard of the Tudeh party let alone understand its impact on the course of history,

Put down the lollipop and step away. You will quit having delusions when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hobby acronyms is not a language IB. Most hos, even the washed up ones, know them
Hobby acronyms is not a language IB. Most hos, even the washed up ones, know them Originally Posted by themystic

There was no "hobby acronym" referenced. Put down the lollipop and step away. You will quit having delusions when you quit sucking.
There was no "hobby acronym" referenced. Put down the lollipop and step away. You will quit having delusions when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've lost your game Oldman. That's the first sign when you start repeating yourself. The help should be there soon to get you your nite nite medicine
You've lost your game Oldman. That's the first sign when you start repeating yourself. The help should be there soon to get you your nite nite medicine Originally Posted by themystic
IB has a very good game, you, never had one. It’s on display everyday. Except when you were banned.
IB has a very good game, you, never had one. It’s on display everyday. Except when you were banned. Originally Posted by bambino
That's getting pretty debatable Bambino. IB used to have something. Now not so much. What did you do to him at your Pajama Parties?
You've lost your game Oldman. That's the first sign when you start repeating yourself. The help should be there soon to get you your nite nite medicine Originally Posted by themystic
Certain difficult to educate people, such as you, learn best by rote repetition. Put down the lollipop and step away. The delusions will end when you quit sucking.

That's getting pretty debatable Bambino. IB used to have something. Now not so much. What did you do to him at your Pajama Parties? Originally Posted by themystic
Nothing to debate. You delusionally referenced a "hobby acronym" that wasn't there. Put down the lollipop and step away. The delusions will end when you quit sucking.
Certain difficult to educate people, such as you, learn best by rote repetition. Put down the lollipop and step away. The delusions will end when you quit sucking.

Nothing to debate. You delusionally referenced a "hobby acronym" that wasn't there. Put down the lollipop and step away. The delusions will end when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My pet name for your momma is Lollipop. I cant believe the bitch told you. She's not a member here so its not really outing her. Lollipop Hankering

Nothing to debate. You delusionally referenced a "hobby acronym" that wasn't there. Put down the lollipop and step away. The delusions will end when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Rote repetition is the only tool that you know how to use, Leroy. You actually believe that your comebacks contain something pithy, but you are rarely more than marginally original.
I believe he broke the other tool.

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHA!