NBA POLICY

Eyyy, ain't nuthin' wrong wit' no Ebonics, yo! Y'all jus need to be lissening right to kno' what dey be sayin'. Fo real, son!

My rule of thumb is to just confirm from the jump. My initial contact with a provider is location, rate, menu, and if they are AA friendly. Originally Posted by txboi2013
+1
The OP is so defensive. He doesn't even notice when people are agreeing with him when it comes to his frustrations. He just doesn't like the answers that no one is going to post a list of their exclusions when it comes to race, gender, age, etc. Maybe a few will, but never the masses.
It's all part of screening. But what do I know?

Even though I rubbed him the wrong way, I do not exclude anyone based on race or age. So long as they are polite, articulate and 18+. When it comes to gender, I am men only. Couples message me from time to time asking if I see couples, I just reply.. "No, sorry.. But this person does.. Check them out."

For what it's worth, I think the OP is more frustrated that he drove and was on his way there when the lady decided to refuse to see him. That is total bullsh!t. It's not the reason why, it's how she handled it. (Dear OP, in case you can't decipher this - I am agreeing with you that you were treated wrongly, again.) Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
You are funny!!!! and I still don't Give A Shit.
The OP is so defensive. He doesn't even notice when people are agreeing with him when it comes to his frustrations. He just doesn't like the answers that no one is going to post a list of their exclusions when it comes to race, gender, age, etc. Maybe a few will, but never the masses.
It's all part of screening. But what do I know?

Even though I rubbed him the wrong way, I do not exclude anyone based on race or age. So long as they are polite, articulate and 18+. When it comes to gender, I am men only. Couples message me from time to time asking if I see couples, I just reply.. "No, sorry.. But this person does.. Check them out."

For what it's worth, I think the OP is more frustrated that he drove and was on his way there when the lady decided to refuse to see him. That is total bullsh!t. It's not the reason why, it's how she handled it. (Dear OP, in case you can't decipher this - I am agreeing with you that you were treated wrongly, again.) Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Once again you are using the word frustrated and I do not know who it is that's frustrated but it's sure as Hell is not me. And stop thinking so highly of your self Alyssamarie because you did not rub me the wrong way at all as a matter of fact you will never be able to rub me in no kind of way.So you and that other girl that said that she would not see me base on my post and choice of words I use, do not ever have to worry about me calling because I don't want neither one of you I have my dimes and I am good Mama believe that.
It's nice to know that you say, "child please.. " in a sincere way. My apologies, I have never heard that saying used in a non condescending way before.
Anyway, last time that I click on this thread.
Once again you are using the word frustrated and I do not know who it is that's frustrated but it's sure as Hell is not me. And stop thinking so highly of your self Alyssamarie because you did not rub me the wrong way at all as a matter of fact you will never be able to rub me in no kind of way.So you and that other girl that said that she would not see me base on my post and choice of words I use, do not ever have to worry about me calling because I don't want neither one of you I have my dimes and I am good Mama believe that. Originally Posted by suiram77
I assume you mean me...since I'm not a provider, there's not a chance in hell you will ever need to worry about me ever turning you down. I'm quite sure we don't "run in the same circles, boo."

But Alyssa is correct, many people agreed with you and you weren't bright enough to see that. I assume bright since you said you weren't reacting out of frustration.

Very few ladies will turn down every black guy. Even the ones with NBA policies. Plenty of ladies will turn down guys who text and speak in street slang, regardless of race.
I assume you mean me...since I'm not a provider, there's not a chance in hell you will ever need to worry about me ever turning you down. I'm quite sure we don't "run in the same circles, boo."

But Alyssa is correct, many people agreed with you and you weren't bright enough to see that. I assume bright since you said you weren't reacting out of frustration.

Very few ladies will turn down every black guy. Even the ones with NBA policies. Plenty of ladies will turn down guys who text and speak in street slang, regardless of race. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Well Buddy you no what they say when you assume!!! I have not responded to one single guy on this thread. I am not on this site for guys so there for I do not give a shit about who you agree with or your opinion not at all buddy buddy.

Very few ladies will turn down every black guy. Even the ones with NBA policies. Plenty of ladies will turn down guys who text and speak in street slang, regardless of race. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
As far as your bright comment lmao over here buddy but you right we don't travel in the same circle so I agree with you on that. But player I did not write the post for people to agree with me I don't need any validation from nobody it was only for the ladies that did not have the nba policy posted not for know dudes to comment like a women and then hope I reply to them to by kissing they ass and say thank you man for agreeing child please sorry don't need it you can keep it Mr.lilMynx69.
More Drama.....
Seriously? I got nothing for you... ijs
Give it up! They aren't going to do it just because you say they should. You can piss, moan and cry about it all you want.

If you would simply read the drama in the super thread and that has been posted here about the issue you would understand why some won't post it. It always turns into a shit storm.

If you get this bent out of shape because you got canceled on then maybe this isn't the game for you. Ladys cancel from time to time. For all kinds of reasons. Suck it up, cupcake!
I hope you don't have "Suck it up, Cupcake!" trademarked because I fully intend on using that!

Xoxo
LMx
regarding your bright comment ( lmao) above Sir, but you're right, we don't travel in the same circle, so I agree with you. But Sir, I did not write the post for validation, I don't need any validation from anyone. I posted only for the ladies that did not have a nba policy, not for men to comment like a woman, hoping I reply to them by kissing their buttocks, and saying "thank you Sir" for your agreement. Nigga please, I do not require assistance from you Originally Posted by suiram77

edited from Ebonics to English ( the last sentence translated rather sketchy)
It's all yours Mynx. I heard it from someone else myself.

And I think it's funny as hell he thinks you're a dude, bahaha ha.

Thank you Chung. I was fixin to take it to the street to get the low down.
edited from Ebonics to English ( the last sentence translated rather sketchy) Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you so much, Chung. I was quite lost without you! xoxo...I owe you.

It's all yours Mynx. I heard it from someone else myself.

And I think it's funny as hell he thinks you're a dude, bahaha ha.

Thank you Chung. I was fixin to take it to the street to get the low down. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Yes...I am all dude. Because apparently, in his alternate universe, if I'm not a provider, I must be a guy!

NEWSFLASH...there are women who aren't hookers. And lots of hookers are much more than that...Ijs