I APOLOGIZE

You better Apologize now bend over and eat your cheesy poof
LS: That sounds like fun you sexy senior citizen. .got any rifles? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yep, I've got two. A .22 (Marlin 60) and a .223 (Rossi, single shot). Both have scopes mounted.

LS
Today at work in a meeting with a client, I sat there across the desk from her and watched her lap dog lick his balls and ass for at least a good solid half an hour. Note to self: Never take appointments like that before lunch.

She should have apologized. ๏_๏

scorpio77- I apologize for not sucking your cock when I saw you, I will do anything in my power to correct that when given the chance. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
This is the only one I wish was for me.
Shameless bump......
And a long overdue one too. Thancks!
This one didn't need to be bumbed. LD could have started at least 5 other apology threads since then.
Gerbil in my ass? You swore to me that was your fist. Here all this time I thought you had an unusual amount of hair on your knuckles.
What fond memories this post brings up

Destiny- I apologize for inviting you to lay in the street so you, my car, and I could play speedbump Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
lol ... love this line.

holi2010-I apologize for thinking you (and your alleged pimp) are a couple of complete fcking idiots Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
What ever happened to that crew of idiots?
Holi2010 and her pimp settled down, got married, and she got knocked up...

Lots of that going around...
Holi2010 and her pimp settled down, got married, and she got knocked up...

Lots of that going around... Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU, we call that handcuffing. Lol.
^^^Spamming wk.
^^^Spamming wk. Originally Posted by pyramider
Is White Knight an appropriate term to use when the hooktards (heh) in question are black? LD, what do you thinck?
Is White Knight an appropriate term to use when a fucktard lets a former eccie hooktard use his handle to spam the board? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I fixed it up for ya.