Alert WETMOUTH72 SECUTITY BREACH

i have gone indy.

i left a very bad situation. i am ok now. my pimp is in control of the old number. so beware you're texting him not me. he is talking to you all with my old number pretending to be me. so if you're getting text from that number it's not me. he is trying to make up whole bunch a bulshit cause i left. trying to contact my family and threaten my life.

i have not worked since friday when i left. i just got control of my account this morning.

i have a new number and new email.

i am in control of my eccie and writing to CK now to get my oh2 back.

i am taking a break. Originally Posted by wetmouth72
A huge congratulations to you for getting out of a very bad situation! I know that took a lot of courage and strength, especially with the threats and harassment behind it. I’m so proud of you and wish you nothing but the very best!!! Xo ~Chloe Belle~
Very classy reply! Kindness never hurts.
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 02:00 PM
From what I noticed the new girls always have to go thru some initiation and see all the sicko welcome wagon predators that none of the established providers will see. Only the strong survive lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Don't hate the player, Hate the game! It sounds like you're bitter that these guys will never request to you? But decide to go after the young fine hot chicks starting out, from a tricks point if view, it makes perfect sense to me.

If the guy is gonna spend the coin and goes after the best that he's attracted to, Why does this make them a predator? Maybe I'm missing some inside information? I hear these young spinners are making mega $ that you'll never see them posting in here complaining about the petty.
BLM you nailed it man!
Don't hate the player, Hate the game! It sounds like you're bitter that these guys will never request to you? But decide to go after the young fine hot chicks starting out, from a tricks point if view, it makes perfect sense to me.

If the guy is gonna spend the coin and goes after the best that he's attracted to, Why does this make them a predator? Maybe I'm missing some inside information? I hear these young spinners are making mega $ that you'll never see them posting in here complaining about the petty. Originally Posted by BLM69
You always are blabbing about shit u know nothing about. When I first started years ago I went through the same batch of welcome wagon predators myself. Like I said only the strong survive that nasty bunch. Ever wonder why the hot flavors of the month don’t last long? See my last sentence.

Why don’t you stay in a (I’ll use terms you love to use so your brain can understand) TRICKS place and stay out of WHORES business.

Clearly I’m doing just fine with my current respectable clientele. I would never ever want to go back to that first year of starting out. Kinda the point of what I originally said.

With that being said new ladies please never take advice from the clients (some mean well but most don’t) or even worse a pimp. If you have questions or need advice reach out in the ladies inforshare or powder room or directly to a provider that has been around a long time. I know most of us absolutely do not mind helping you out.
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 03:41 PM
BLM you nailed it man! Originally Posted by honest_abe
I think a whores business is how to fool the tricks to over pay for less quality. You the man H.A. getting the very best this place has to offer! All that fine young talent hoowee......
Lol...some of the "real men" on here know it all. Don't believe me??? Just ask them. Hell you don't have to ask. They will tell us how it "really" is anyway. They know the newbies need them lol.

I had a dancing buddy join a while back and she said fuck that shit. All they want is a Bbbj and pay shit or tell you that they will post a great review and pay nothing. That smart girl has her college degree now with a real job and we are still buddies.

Different strokes for different folks. I will stay with the well established.
Lol...some of the "real men" on here know it all. Don't believe me??? Just ask them. Hell you don't have to ask. They will tell us how it "really" is anyway. They know the newbies need them lol.

I had a dancing buddy join a while back and she said fuck that shit. All they want is a Bbbj and pay shit or tell you that they will post a great review and pay nothing. That smart girl has her college degree now with a real job and we are still buddies.

Different strokes for different folks. I will stay with the well established.
I think a whores business is how to fool the tricks to over pay for less quality. You the man H.A. getting the very best this place has to offer! All that fine young talent hoowee...... Originally Posted by BLM69
hell yeah, i get up early each and every day just to chase down that good stuff hahaha
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2019, 04:58 PM
hell yeah, i get up early each and every day just to chase down that good stuff hahaha Originally Posted by honest_abe
Bet the tricks WK have something bad to say about that, them silly tricks need to grow a pair and stop believing they have female friends here. Only friends are them $ period
i think one has already chimed in bwahaha
I've never had luck with these welcome wagon gals. They're either flakey, full of drama, unreliable or all-of-the-above. I don't mind one bit paying a little extra coin for an established lady who takes pride in her punctuality and treats every client equally as important as that of a high count reviewer.
100% You Know what's it's all about .

I've never had luck with these welcome wagon gals. They're either flakey, full of drama, unreliable or all-of-the-above. I don't mind one bit paying a little extra coin for an established lady who takes pride in her punctuality and treats every client equally as important as that of a high count reviewer. Originally Posted by Hercules
I Love your Girl ,,

You always are blabbing about shit u know nothing about. When I first started years ago I went through the same batch of welcome wagon predators myself. Like I said only the strong survive that nasty bunch. Ever wonder why the hot flavors of the month don’t last long? See my last sentence.

Why don’t you stay in a (I’ll use terms you love to use so your brain can understand) TRICKS place and stay out of WHORES business.

Clearly I’m doing just fine with my current respectable clientele. I would never ever want to go back to that first year of starting out. Kinda the point of what I originally said.

With that being said new ladies please never take advice from the clients (some mean well but most don’t) or even worse a pimp. If you have questions or need advice reach out in the ladies inforshare or powder room or directly to a provider that has been around a long time. I know most of us absolutely do not mind helping you out. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

With that being said new ladies please never take advice from the clients (some mean well but most don’t) or even worse a pimp. If you have questions or need advice reach out in the ladies inforshare or powder room or directly to a provider that has been around a long time. I know most of us absolutely do not mind helping you out. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
There ya go