Providers that sometimes don't wear makeup?

I never cared. It wasn't the makeup I wanted 😊
I actually like the look of these ladies with or without makeup. All appropriate for different scenarios.
I also like women of different shapes and sizes. I see beauty in all of these ladies in different ways.
I have freckles. So I get requested to not wear make up all time. I would rather go all natural. Hobby is only time I wear makeup. I love being natural with lip gloss.
Don't put your make up on in the car, even if it's at a stop light. You could totally get in an accident. I'm proof.
I like to wear makeup when I show up for a session.but there has been times when I just don't have time to work on my make up. I'll always get the best comments when that happens to. Lol. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Same here. Sometimes my face is YMMV.
I'm a babe with or without makeup. I've done one professional photo session with full coverage makeup. I don't think there is anything wrong with a fully done face. Though I'm not the best at it, so I prefer wearing minimal makeup.. usually a bright lip color and some mascara. When I'm feeling fancy/ have more time, I might put on some eye shadow and liner, and blush.

Here's a throwback of me wearing just a touch of makeup.

That's why I usually wear makeup.
But sometimes, I don't. I always warn the clients beforehand, though. Like..."Btw, I'm coming straight from class so I don't have time to put makeup on. I hope you like the natural look?"
Haven't heard anyone complain... Originally Posted by PiperPosh
How about a little lipstick on the nipples? lol
Nicole Cox can be added to the list of 'make-up lite or optional" #iwouldknow
I wear very minimal make-up. It all gets wiped off anyway.
...I like to let my skin breathe every now and then and it's nice to know guys appreciate the natural look...after all, it comes right off anyway... Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Bliss, I absolutely agree that you don't need any makeup with your natural beauty. But FOR ME, I luv seeing you with that sexy bright lipstick that you wear . Even when "it comes right off" with your lustful kisses, sucks and blows .

I wear very minimal make-up. It all gets wiped off anyway. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I never get past the eyes....

You are the proof of Mies van der Rohe's famous summary of great architecture

Less is More
I guess I'm in the minority on this one. If I'm paying money, have the courtesy to look your best and wear something sexy. THN is absolutely correct on this one, IMO. The exception for me is the straight out of the shower and hair is still wet scenario. Totally ok with that.
IMO if I'm looking for something specific, I'll ask for that. Same for outfits/costumes. I'm much more interested in the connection and the provider's level of passion. If she feels sexier wearing X and dolled up great! If she feels uncomfortable or not into it, neither of us is going to have a good time.