GFE OR PSE WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

I rather pse..I lose some of the connect with the gfe acts...I want my encounters to be just nasty freaky sex...I dont want the gfe, I have a SO...what I want is bar hook up sex, banging a co worker sex, I just met you at the grocery store sex...
gfe to me means lots of pretty straight forward sexual activities, incl kissing, caressing, kissing/licking/sucking nipples & other erogenous zones, kissing/licking/sucking of the guy's cock w/out condom [bbbj], kissing/licking/sucking of the womans genitals, fucking in all sorts of regular positions, etc. until one or both of the partners orgasms w/ or w/out ejaculation or squirting.

pse to me means more no-holds-bared sexual activities, incl FF, CIM, COtongue, COB, COA, anal, dual penetration, MFM, MMFM, etc. even some kink or BD or Ds stuff.

generally, i prefer gfe and bbbj all the way to cumpletion, no quitting.
depending on my mood and the provider, i will get into pse.

sorry i misspoke..

instead of having passion for the person, i have a passion for the art... it creates a world a wonderful experience no matter who is there... the passion for sex Originally Posted by !VI!
but because the session ends and your client and you part company, the passion ends right there.
sure, one or both of you have some great memories and dreams and all kinds of things to remind you, but each of you are back in your real world.
and unless you two are going to form a relationship not based on provider/client, the passion ends right there.

yes, you may have passion for sex, but i, and prolly other guys, appreciated the provider having passion for the interaction and for the guy, not just the sex.

and if the passion is there for that time being, some guys, me included, will return and bring more passion from his side into the session.

focus on the person and the interaction, not just the money and the time.
Was gfe.... until I looked at your showcase.....now i'm pse!!!!
I'm hoping for everything I don't get at home. The list is long so let me abbreviate. Looking for IOP, Most of the GFE and all the PSE activities. So in short anything except the BWE (boring wife experiencece)
Von, free, pm and melannie basically get my co-sign.

GFE, PSE, GFPSE, FEG, SEP.......I don't give a shit. Just give me a hot HHR and don't make me think I had to buy it. And, relax.........

Part of the reason I seek HHR is because it's akin to a "hot" one stand as far as hobbying goes. If there's any spark at all, you express it and act on it quickly.

Laying around in the bed attempting to tell bedtime stories just exposes both sides, providers for bad/fake/detectable IOP and OP's lose their perspective........let's go through the menu hot, quick and spicy.