Vice cop busted

Well... honestly my information was place with other complaints from mostly AMP, that will be used continuously to prove conflict in wrongful arrest. He admited on the stand that I never agreed but that I told him to shut up continuously.

OH well... they(HPD) about to get a piece.
Well... honestly my information was place with other complaints from mostly AMP, that will be used continuously to prove conflict in wrongful arrest. He admited on the stand that I never agreed but that I told him to shut up continuously.
Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross

If you can prove or show a pattern of misconduct (which you can get into evidence), it is still potentially possible to win in a civil suit which requires a simple preponderance of evidence. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof

If you can prove or show a pattern of misconduct (which you can get into evidence), it is still potentially possible to win in a civil suit which requires a simple preponderance of evidence. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof Originally Posted by Silverstream

Thanks sweetie...
  • meryt
  • 03-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Great idea. Maybe Capt. Yorek could be the Joker. The news video of the ASPD social bust featured an interview with him. Whoever has a link to that video might be able to pull a good closeup still of him out of it and post it. Originally Posted by meryt
Here's a link to a web page that has the news video of the ASPD social bust:

http://www.costaricablush.com/2010/0...s-adult-hobby/
There is/was no such thing as "the ASPD social bust".
You are talking about the ck1942 social bust.
Good luck with that, Deuce! "aspd social bust" is already almost as frozen a misnomer as "The Civil War". Mox nix we ain't ever had no civil war in the U.S. Not yet, anyway.
Stay on topic, everyone. This thread isn't about a social bust--it's about a perjuring vice cop.
  • meryt
  • 03-21-2010, 11:37 AM
How about "the provider/hobbyist social bust whose attendees were mostly ASPDers but which was not an officially sanctioned ASPD function"? Everyone happy now?
No. I'm not. Keep this thread about perjuring vice cops.
No. I'm not. Keep this thread about perjuring vice cops. Originally Posted by Sarcastro
It's also about the woman who recorded him. The photo of her in the video is from '07. I thought about seeing her recently because of the photos and she offered to send a facial pic after we spoke on the phone. We did, but she never sent the pic. She said she didn't look her age and the photos on her site, although at least three years old, were as she looked now. I have my doubts about that, as I did when I asked for recent pics.

The cop is still a prick, but maybe he was expecting to see the woman in the ad. Just sayin'.
I have no issues with a provider recording a session. Audio only please, not movie star material anyway. Doubt if I could get a gig on a cartoon either.

If it helps them stay in business and away from trouble, I see no harm. As Don stated, it's all in the intent of the provider.

Just don't give them your home address, SS#, mothers maiden name etc, and you should be fine.