for that wierd guy with 300 reviews

amateur... Originally Posted by budman33
She'll be back....
She'll be back.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I would have expected there to be a corresponding ban of one of the ladies...... Perhaps it was one of the others.....
Too many lame dicked wusses and whores feel the need to create new handles to speak up.....

Yep and too many pussies need to be behind a computer screen in order to run their mouths...

Why do you all lack the ability to speak up as your regular persona here? Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by Little Monster
I've never had a problem saying the same things in person sir.....
I've never had a problem saying the same things in person sir..... Originally Posted by Whispers
who said anything about you??? But you have posted that you are a different person when your not behind a keyboard on more than one occasion
who said anything about you??? But you have posted that you are a different person when your not behind a keyboard on more than one occasion Originally Posted by Little Monster

I think we all are for the most part.
I think someone wishes they had enough funds to see 300 providers, I'm just saying...
I think someone wishes they had enough funds to see 300 providers, I'm just saying... Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Yep, yew shore got thet rite. It's meh!
I think someone wishes they had enough funds to see 300 providers, I'm just saying... Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Agree.

SL--Just out of curiosity, you have written 300 reviews, but how many sessions or appointments have you had beyond the 300 documented.

I will frequently see four or five ladies between writing a review (none for example between early Jan and mid-May this year). I often repeat with ladies on whom I have already written several reviews, or sometimes with ladies who are already well reviewed; therefore, I have nothing new to add, except that I had a good time. Not many care about that, so I will just briefly comment on someone else's review thread.

Also, I do not think that SL is scared to kiss a girl... Just saying that for purposes of staying on track with the OP's original question/issue.
Agree.

SL--Just out of curiosity, you have written 300 reviews, but how many sessions or appointments have you had beyond the 300 documented.

Documented in last 6 years....1368

I will frequently see four or five ladies between writing a review (none for example between early Jan and mid-May this year). I often repeat with ladies on whom I have already written several reviews, or sometimes with ladies who are already well reviewed; therefore, I have nothing new to add, except that I had a good time. Not many care about that, so I will just briefly comment on someone else's review thread.

Also, I do not think that SL is scared to kiss a girl... Just saying that for purposes of staying on track with the OP's original question/issue. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I am a NON GFE hobbyist. Have been since day one. No kissing, No DATY. Have had a few exceptional young ladies do very bad things to me. (Very Rare!) But not the case for ATF'S.

My hobbying is based on my last EX-WIFE! She cost me about $107,000.00 per year. That's my hobby budget.

I hobby 44 weeks a year and 5 days per week. I see one provider per day. I take 8 weeks vacation (I deserve it!)

44 X 5 = 220 X $250 = $55,000.00
Gifts = $25,000.00
Travel = $5,000.00
Lunches & Dinners = $8,500.00

Total: $93,500.00

I saved $13,500 in 2014 by being a Man Whore
I've never had a problem saying the same things in person sir..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes you have. Guess you forgot your no show.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352347&highlight=
I saved $13,500 in 2014 by being a Man Whore.

I hobby 44 weeks a year and 5 days per week. I see one provider per day. I take 8 weeks vacation (I deserve it!)
Originally Posted by Still Looking
...and, I bet you had a lot more interesting sex than you would, had you remained with your Ex-wife.

If it floats, flies or fucks, pay/rent it by the hour...

Just curious SL, what kinds of vacations do you take? Do you have a lady accompany you on these trysts?
...and, I bet you had a lot more interesting sex than you would, had you remained with your Ex-wife.

Just curious SL, what kinds of vacations do you take? Do you have a lady accompany you on these trysts? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I'm betting those are "hobby" vacations, not necessarily the real kind.

So, SL has written 300 on this board. What I'd really like to know is if he's gotten around to writing me into his will yet!

Just curious SL, what kinds of vacations do you take? Do you have a lady accompany you on these trysts? Originally Posted by BugleBoy

I had taken "tours" and travel just for hobbying. I found that sending a PM and asking ladies to come visit works real well also. You haven't lived till you fly, book a hotel and have NSNC'S.

Summer I go fishing & in the fall I go hunting. I have only taken a provider during these vacations twice. Happy I did so but I found my time divided and decided I much rather keep the hobby separate during these times. Plus if I decide to check out the local talent I'm able to do so.

I also take trips to go to movie premieres and I follow certain comedians and artists so I do make trips to California and Las Vegas during the year.
I'm betting those are "hobby" vacations, not necessarily the real kind.

So, SL has written 300 on this board. What I'd really like to know is if he's gotten around to writing me into his will yet! Originally Posted by FoulRon
With no pictures.... I'm thinking..... NO. LOL