Get it off your chest, Ladies. Hobbyist horror stories.

Oh there is all kinds of crazy though a few stick out.

Had a visitor from STL schedule and request foot fetish...okay. No problem.

Great guy, fun evening...me in some great heels. Back to teh hotel, things are going great, I'm giving him a foot job...when......

Did I mention the client was Japanese? As in not Amer-Jap, but imported? For these purposes the most important factor would be that he is uncircumcised.

Back to the foot job. .. There we are I'm about to get a charlie horse he's all moaning and twitching, grabs my feet and squeezes them closer together. My big toe gets stuck in his foreskin.

I freeze thinking Oh My Gawd thats gotta hurt, I start to lean forward to grab..him my feet I dunno and he comes so hard the bed is jerking.

WOW! That was the best awesome fantabulous...and all I can think is ..Oh My Gawd.

That was at the Hilton east. The Glass House..which brings to mind the client who'd always book that hotel, bring me over for shower. After I'm all squeaky clean, he'd oil me up like a greased pig, place me against the glass wall and weeah wee ah weeah..I dunno how to write that squeaky glass sound. Wonder what the maids thought every time they cleaned that wall?