Hollow Weenie 2014 off to a rocking start!

event was really great with lots of folks. ck you were tagging people when I arrived and when I left! What a machine! Definitely some great ladies and just couldnt get to everone. thanks for hard work.
Well I knew it was going to be Out of this World. Sounds like it was, wish i could have been there this year. Last year was spectacular. hope to be home soon for at least for a little while and hear all about it.
CK - you certainly know how to throw a party and have been a master host for as long as I can remember - thank you with a kiss and hug!

As part of the Austin crew - I say 'thank you' to SA and to those I actually had a chance to meet and chat up.
The evening was full of lovely surprises and sexy fun

xo

Aphrodite
Thanks CK you have preformed the impossible again. The Hollow Weinne party was again the party of the year. Emerald and I had so much fun. Emerald checked out the guy in the kilt to discover he was commando under his kilt. To all of the wonderful women thanks for making the party so much fun. I can't mention names but the two fantastic ladies from Fort Worth continued to charm me until four in the morning.
How much Guild you pass out this year, Tucson?
I got only one pair but I am not easily discouraged. The predominance of pants suits and tights makes it difficult.
Dam missed another great event CK does an excellent job at these events...
Mirandalee you would have loved the party. Pretty much an even split between men and women. Then an after party at a karaoke bar until 2 or 3 in the morning.
Thanks CK fun time in SA ! Enjoy meeting everyone
Received a special kiss from a special someone who has yet to make his/her presence known in this thread. Review to come....bwahahahahahahaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Can't wait to read that one!

Originally Posted by Dr. Dew -Can't wait to read that one!
Your wish is my command. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1209625
Your wish is my command. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1209625 Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Lovely!

Since planning for the 2015 is underway.... with some potential for "a return to the future!"

Never too early to get vouched or to make travel plans if you are visiting San Antonio.

Reminders to folks on previous invite lists are being crafted.

fwiw, inquiries from more than a dozen out of town folks are what prompted this bump.
OH DAMN I can't wait. The party of the year.