A question for the guys...

I never try to negotiate. When I see an ad from a lady who is asking more than I can afford to, or care to, spend, I just look somewhere else. I’m not offended that some providers ask for more than I want to pay, and I can’t imagine any provider would be offended if she knew I bypassed her ad because of price. If a provider says she doesn’t want to negotiate, I don’t want to waste my time, or take a chance on offending her. I just go elsewhere.
So you claim open bartering (ie, not in an exclusive bartering community) is not negotiating? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No, it's all negotiating. And before some go into a hissy fit, I'm not contradicting myself. I just didn't take time to clarify because I thought that when having a reasonable discussion, shortcuts can be taken.

In the OP, it was stated that "if you can't afford my rate...". Therefore the negotiations she was referring to, and I focused on was negotiating lower rates. Even time & place are negotiations. So bartering is a type of negotiation. Just not the type of negotiation the OP was referring to, and my posts responded to.
Someone telling me to go to a person I can afford does nothing but make me negotiate harder. It's not affordability it's simply commerce. If they won't negotiate then I have to make a decision if I want the session. I didn't get to where I am in life because a price was shown to me and I meekly accepted it. EVERYTHING is negotiable. It's all how you go about it.
No, it's all negotiating. And before some go into a hissy fit, I'm not contradicting myself. I just didn't take time to clarify because I thought that when having a reasonable discussion, shortcuts can be taken.

In the OP, it was stated that "if you can't afford my rate...". Therefore the negotiations she was referring to, and I focused on was negotiating lower rates. Even time & place are negotiations. So bartering is a type of negotiation. Just not the type of negotiation the OP was referring to, and my posts responded to. Originally Posted by papadee
I say without any anger or content or whatever. I just disagree with the way you view this situation. In the example, she didn't want to pay the 1,500 bucks so she used tactics to avoid paying it. IMO, there's no workaround. She negotiated, plain and simple.

Again, not angry. Just standing my ground on my point.

Women hate paying high prices as much as we do, but when it comes to the panties, it's a different story.

The best thing about selling pussy is, you keep the pussy after selling it. Women use it as a resort because SOMETIMES giving it away is better than spending a shitload of money. If it was so bad of an act for them, so deplorable, so undignifying, they'd simply spend the money.
By her posting a barter that means she is willing to negotiate which is maybe the reason for people who contact her and haggle.. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right
This is fucking retarded.

What about guys who negotiate higher prices so you will fuck them?
My original post:
No it's not. It's a different type of negotiating. Bartering is trading service for service, not trading service for cash. $1500 repair job = five $300 an hour appts. That's equal value, it's not taking less. Originally Posted by papadee
I say without any anger or content or whatever. I just disagree with the way you view this situation. In the example, she didn't want to pay the 1,500 bucks so she used tactics to avoid paying it. IMO, there's no workaround. She negotiated, plain and simple. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I've tried multiple times to explain that the OP was about negotiating a lower price, based on the OP saying "...can't afford my price". Bartering is negotiating service for non cash payment. It is up to the negotiators to decide what is equal value.
By her posting a barter that means she is willing to negotiate which is maybe the reason for people who contact her and haggle.. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
No, you're not. She didn't post anything about barter, and she said she clearly states she does not negotiate.
Always wondered, if you negotiate $50 less, or any amount, do you think
the provider is going to give the same level of service if you paid her "asking"
price. She is probably aware you will never offer her "full price" if you return
so were is the incentive for an outstanding visit.
My original post:

I've tried multiple times to explain that the OP was about negotiating a lower price, based on the OP saying "...can't afford my price". Bartering is negotiating service for non cash payment. It is up to the negotiators to decide what is equal value. Originally Posted by papadee
she is negotiating terms ie I will pay 1500 but only to someone who will except pussy. She knows the out of pocket expenses or value of her pussy 5 times is less than 1500 so even if she is trading fair or equal value she had reduced her net cost and negotiated a better deal
she is negotiating terms ie I will pay 1500 but only to someone who will except pussy. She knows the out of pocket expenses or value of her pussy 5 times is less than 1500 so even if she is trading fair or equal value she had reduced her net cost and negotiated a better deal Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Agree. If Mr. Mechanic is faithfully married or involved, her pussy has no value to him.

This whole concept apparently flies over the heads of some people.
Agree. If Mr. Mechanic is faithfully married or involved, her pussy has no value to him.

This whole concept apparently flies over the heads of one person. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
FIFY
Well, you aren't wrong.
Always wondered, if you negotiate $50 less, or any amount, do you think
the provider is going to give the same level of service if you paid her "asking"
price. She is probably aware you will never offer her "full price" if you return
so were is the incentive for an outstanding visit. Originally Posted by littlerichard
and this may be true but not necessarily. Automotive shops will contract to service all of the cars for a business at a lower rate in exchange of a steady flow of business.

Airline cruises hotels will sell of inventory last minute to avoid unsold inventory.

Doughnut's become half price at 8 pm

If a negotiating type person has redeeming or desired qualities might not be so bad.

A client can't justify spending more than 100 an appointment but might be open to coming at 6 am or Sunday afternoon

A client might not be able to pay I high dollar but he always is a gentleman and leaves a good review

A gentleman who does not spend alot consistently refers good clients

A gentleman on a budget is so because he feels the need to hobby 3 times a week and he sees a provider weekly rather than 4 times a year

Situations and particulars often determine if a transaction makes sense to both parties in many cases as opposed to only bottom line

Or I may be wrong
Negotiation is part of worldiwide culture. Nobody wants to pay sticker price for anything . An intelligent provider would set a higher rate and have room to negotiate for hobbyists that like the process.

Negotiation is a necessary tool when dealing with some providers that have unrealistic expectations. I have met many rookie providers that assume the standard rate is 300 per hour . Often times these providers are a 5 on the 10 scale and provide basic services.

At the end of the day rates are as high as the market will bare. Haggling customers are a sure sign your market value is in question.