Fancy's Irish Palace of Pleasure has gone the way of Atlantis -- underwater!

^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Use your words, you can do it. Take your time decide what you want to say
and you will do just fine.
Use your words, you can do it. Take your time decide what you want to say
and you will do just fine. Originally Posted by rduke4923
^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Check

R Duke

I JUST saw what Yummy did in this thread regarding electronic gifts!!! Oh, my goodness, I don't know what to say. Yesterday, to my amazement, I received 2 generous e-certificates for U-Haul, another to Wal*Mart, and wondrously creative, one to Massage Envy! Gosh knows my back is feeling the pain. I haven't done a full-on relocation in over 2 decades. I developed my sensual sanctum a wee bit at a time, so moving ALL of it at one time is quite an endeavor. While I'm usually a sassy lassie young at heart, right now every fiber of my being is screaming, "Witch, you really ARE 56 years old!" That Wally gift may go to a cart of Coke Zero and a case of Advil to keep me caffeinated and moving!

I am shocked and deeply grateful. THANK YOU. This was quite unexpected, and while I am coping, as there is no other choice, this buoys my spirits despite my ship sinking.

I have enough packing materials now, something I was in sore need of, particularly for my art. Happy to report that my various prints and paintings, sculptures, swords, and other Irish decor, things of great importance to me, are safe in storage.

Thank you all so much, but especially that tart with heart, Ms. Yummy!
Glad to know others believe in paying it forward. I suck at moving, and I'm a big baby when it comes to physical labor, so I figured those of us who can't do the heavy lifting could help out in some other way

Glad things are coming together Fancy
Fancy probably is forcing the Irish Chihuahuas to do all the heavy lifting.

I JUST saw what Yummy did in this thread regarding electronic gifts!!! Oh, my goodness, I don't know what to say. Yesterday, to my amazement, I received 2 generous e-certificates for U-Haul, another to Wal*Mart, and wondrously creative, one to Massage Envy! Gosh knows my back is feeling the pain. I haven't done a full-on relocation in over 2 decades. I developed my sensual sanctum a wee bit at a time, so moving ALL of it at one time is quite an endeavor. While I'm usually a sassy lassie young at heart, right now every fiber of my being is screaming, "Witch, you really ARE 56 years old!" That Wally gift may go to a cart of Coke Zero and a case of Advil to keep me caffeinated and moving!

I am shocked and deeply grateful. THANK YOU. This was quite unexpected, and while I am coping, as there is no other choice, this buoys my spirits despite my ship sinking.

I have enough packing materials now, something I was in sore need of, particularly for my art. Happy to report that my various prints and paintings, sculptures, swords, and other Irish decor, things of great importance to me, are safe in storage.

Thank you all so much, but especially that tart with heart, Ms. Yummy!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.
It's nice to know our little community pulls together when it matters. So happy to hear this Fancy. I wish you a speedy relocation.
Fancy probably is forcing the Irish Chihuahuas to do all the heavy lifting. Originally Posted by pyramider

If I strap a single high heel onto the back of each pack mule chihuahua and make the wee woof cart it to the car, should take me about a year to move.
Hahaha cute visual!

I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened. You had a very wonderful place...definitely was representative of your personality and was a relaxing place to be.

Who knows, maybe this will end up leading to an even more fanciful location in the future!
Yummy is such a great person..
Hahaha cute visual!

Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Yummy is such a great person.. Originally Posted by willdooit

Indeed!
Yummy is such a great person.. Originally Posted by willdooit
I'm no more a 'great person,' than many other numerous people here. I just recognized the needs of another wonderful woman. I hope others would do the same if it were me.

Just curious, but Fancy, how high was the water level on your walls?
I'm no more a 'great person,' than many other numerous people here. I just recognized the needs of another wonderful woman. I hope others would do the same if it were me.

Just curious, but Fancy, how high was the water level on your walls? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yes, but you are the one that took the initiative to get the ball rolling.
kudos