California shooter motivation; because he couldnt get laid

I never have shot at Jews num nuts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
My I respond JL?

Ahem, neither has Glenn Miller. He shot gentiles. How many gentiles have you mistakenly shot EVA?
My I respond JL?

Ahem, neither has Glenn Miller. He shot gentiles. How many gentiles have you mistakenly shot EVA? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You first barley brains. GM just thought he was.
Unfortunately some are using this as another battle on the "War on Women."
The guy was in therapy since aged 8. As somebody pointed out he was likely on some of the same drugs these other mass killers were on.

It's too bad he wasn't on the drug we all want to constantly be on - hot pussy.
  • Old-T
  • 05-28-2014, 07:34 PM
People like this are not political statements, they are just sick people. To try and make them out as anything else is beyond a stretch
Holy shit. Did anyone watch his youtube videos? I actually feel quite a bit better about myself. Pretty boy, slender, money, wealthy family, dad in the film industry, and he cant get laid in college? Fuck, I went to college with a guy very similar to him. Why do you think this dude couldnt get laid? Was he worried about his penis size or something? Holy fucking shit!

And then one of the victim's parents starts crying and turning this into some political game right away. Thats a bit suspect..... Originally Posted by Jagermonster
he might have a small penus ... you should have taking him under your wing
I never have shot at Jews num nuts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can you prove that, LittleEva? Or are we supposed to take your word for it, like the other BS you post?

Can you prove that, LittleEva? Or are we supposed to take your word for it, like the other BS you post?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How many white eyes you scalped dull knife??
Yep. BS as usual.
Yep. BS as usual. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No answer as usual.
why is it necessary to decide if this guy was a liberal or conservative....
he killed a bunch of people which makes him a very sick individual and very sick people can be of many political stripes if that was really an issue....
instead of calling each other names why not try to figure out a workable plan to prevent such tragic crimes.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Steve - there is no workable plan to stop a crazy man from killing people if he is willing to sacrifice his own life. If you read this guy's manifesto, he blames everyone for his own shortcomings. Rich people, good looking guys, pretty girls - he hates them all. He hated them for years, thought his life was miserable, and basically committed suicide while taking some people with him.
I actually posted that if prostitution were legal, he might have satisfied his urges and not killed people, but even that was just a conjecture of mine, and it might have worked. However, he might have just gotten mad about something else someone did to him (in his mind) and gone nuts, anyway.
My I respond JL?

Ahem, neither has Glenn Miller. He shot gentiles. How many gentiles have you mistakenly shot EVA? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think you nailed him, JD. Of course, you've nailed him before, and yet he returns for more beatings.
I think you nailed him, JD. Of course, you've nailed him before, and yet he returns for more beatings. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nailed who num nuts? How many Jews have you shot? Damn faggot.
Nailed who num nuts? How many Jews have you shot? Damn faggot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You appear to be a hopeless anti-Semite - so fuck off.
I think you nailed him, JD. Of course, you've nailed him before, and yet he returns for more beatings. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
are you accusing JDIdiot of killing Christ? sure sounds like you are...
are you accusing JDIdiot of killing Christ? sure sounds like you are... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL - that was funny, you aren't totally hopeless...