Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

^Lol
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 03:22 PM
But you attended the "social in the heights" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If you were there GS, can you vouch that he's a dude? That's kinda what this thread needs imo.
If you were there GS, can you vouch that he's a dude? That's kinda what this thread needs imo. Originally Posted by pxmcc

LOL imma start calling you Gator if you don't stop the nonsense.
I cannot vouch he is a dude and I called "mandle" long ago.

Maybe the first to do so.

Although I suspected it was someone else, there were also clear signs pointing to YM even before she disappeared.

But, .....YM would never do such a thing.

Right.........?
Everyone ultimately tells on themselves.. even the "smart" ones.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 06:52 PM
I cannot vouch he is a dude and I called "mandle" long ago.

Maybe the first to do so.

Although I suspected it was someone else, there were also clear signs pointing to YM even before she disappeared.

But, .....YM would never do such a thing.

Right.........? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Interesting. The plot thickens...
Interesting. The plot thickens... Originally Posted by pxmcc
You dont pay attention do you
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 09:38 PM
^^ Sorry, I have a job. I still consider the issue on Mythos unproven either way. SC aka Sissy Lips we all know is a mandle tho...
^ whatever you say Gator. Now do your dance. Because we all know you're a.....well I'll let you sing it Gator.

lol now you keep walking the streets at night. ;-)
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Not sure what Gator is and no damn way I'm going to watch something that your sorry mandle ass recommends. Thx tho Sissy Lips. Take your sorry mandle ghetto ass back to the hood where it belongs.

Back on topic. So art of the post... Who cares who posts first? I wait for the first one to post a decent special who I'd actually want to see. What about ya'll?
lol ok Gator...i guess it's getting close to the time you have to go street walking as a cross dressing fiend.
lol ok Gator...i guess it's getting close to the time you have to go street walking as a cross dressing fiend. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Cullen is waiting for you Gator lmfao
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Sissy I have no idea why your peeps don't wanna fuck with me. Maybe it's cause I look em right in the eye and growl. Maybe it's my body language that tells them I have some anger management issues. Maybe they're all pussies. Who knows, who cares? Your convo bores me tho. Get a life, whatever the hell gender conflicted thing you might be. I can see now why not a single hobbyist on this site has an ounce of respect for you.
Cullen is waiting for you Gator lmfao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
lol yea he going for another 3am stroll down Cullen to get some steam blown off..in his ass...lol
Maybe it's cause I look em right in the eye and growl. Maybe it's my body language that tells them I have some anger management issues. Originally Posted by pxmcc
^ What kinda gay ass threAD is this. You look em in the eye and growl? Your body language? This dude here walking the streets at 3 am growling.

ok I'm dead