Victoria Lane coming back!!!!

Yep. I imagine there are plenty of guys who make their selections in favor of PT. When I was 25 I probably would have found my lady using PT in the search function. Fortunately I made it past that. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Some choices are made by simply what makes your dick hard/er.
Ok I give up what is PT? Originally Posted by cashing951
Hobby car? We mainly drive Escalades in the community, but visit the snow tire thread for helpful insight...

Some choices are made by simply what makes your dick hard/er. Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Some choices make it softer.
VR, that location looks so familiar. Where have I seen it before? Scratching MH!!
"The combination of alcohol and benzos carries the highest risk of all the possible alcohol and drug combinations because they are both sedatives. The number of fatalities are much higher for this combination of multiple addictions than for any other alcohol and drug combination."
"I didn't see any sign's of PT when I was with her", I suppose that is true; unless you were her liver or brain, you wouldn't know it, and if you had never seen her w/o her crutch, you might never suspect or realize the toll it was taking on not just her, but the victims in her path.
the power of truth .love the location
or is this the treAD of the week?
winner gets Disneyland trip so vote now and vote often!
My votes for the Saige thread. No need for tickets, heading there in next couple months.
Legal fees can make a whore out of you. ijs
Most things aren't too dangerous-albeit relatively-if they aren't mixed with alcohol, as some have already posted. As far as our most sinister PT, a person can maintain a long time if they take properly and have a consistent supply. It's when they run out the pain comes, and of course that's inevitable.

But I don't know VL and have no reason to associate the letters P or T with V or L. I wish for her as healthy and prosperous a return as she wishes for.
thought this thread would have blown up by now! lol especially with the pm i recieved about her .
thought this thread would have blown up by now! lol especially with the pm i recieved about her . Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
wonder if I got the same
My votes for the Saige thread. No need for tickets, heading there in next couple months. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
I vote for Saige too, though if VL comes back, you might want to buy tickets for that return!

<-----------Are those not some great tits!