Communication Communication Communication

Bitches be crazy an shit! That's how!

Before pagers and cell phones you knew somebody who knew somebody, you were in a band/magic act/professional sport and knew somebody who knew somebody or somebody just showed up trying to wrap your dick in cling wrap and plaster and she gave you her phone number along with a couple of her friends phone numbers or you cruisd down Hines looking for parked cars with their headlights on, escpecially the blonde in the red Mercedes...

Then came the interent and everybody was a provider or a hobbyist and fuck all, the pervs came in and everybody sane got paranoid and now, in spite of all the technology, it's a LOT more fucking trouble to pay for play than it ever was.

Bitches put the hoops out, some fucker will jump through them, regardless of the rationale because the little head must be obeyed. Originally Posted by phildo
WTF^
Bitches be crazy an shit! That's how!

Before pagers and cell phones you knew somebody who knew somebody, you were in a band/magic act/professional sport and knew somebody who knew somebody or somebody just showed up trying to wrap your dick in cling wrap and plaster and she gave you her phone number along with a couple of her friends phone numbers or you cruisd down Hines looking for parked cars with their headlights on, escpecially the blonde in the red Mercedes... Originally Posted by phildo
I think all of this has happened to me at some point. Throw in a transvestite near-miss and you pretty much described my first few years in the hobby.
TinMan...a near-miss...is a HIT...
Just meet the Provider at a party and follow her home.
Case solved.
Part of a provider's "job" is to PLAN for the worst and HOPE for the best.

Communication falls under that too.
I would never have a visit with anyone these days without feeling 100% comfortable with visiting me. My life,time, and freedom is too precious..LOL. I have probably missed out on some great guys because of it, and has taken weeks or months to finally meet in some cases.

Either way, depending on which city I am located, I do not mind giving an address. I do not provide my phone number till day of appt.. that is when we chat and I will give you general cross streets the morning of. An hr or 90 min. before appt I will give you exact address if necessary. Depending on which city I am in or location I am using that day, I will atleast give exact cross streets and easy directions. I do not text via phone when leaving my house,so calling is mandatory. I like it better that way anyhow, because I like to hear actual voice of whom I will be doing in the next hr or so Pretty simple and safe.
it took months of planning to see Melannie. I needed a retreat, and after scouring the reviews here, I made an initial contact with here. Communication was almost on a daily basis, and because every detail was accounted for, we were both comfortable and ended up making a special trip to Dallas just to see her.

I think we both had some expectations and lots of questions at first, but little by little, everything was ironed out.

Communication was key as were all her reviews here on Eccie...

btw, our overnight was everything I could imagine...and a whole lot more...
TinMan...a near-miss...is a HIT... Originally Posted by Prolongus
On the contrary. My buddy who won the coin toss and got to third base before he discovered "her" true nature was the one who took the hit.

And we never spoke of it again....
it took months of planning to see Melannie. I needed a retreat, and after scouring the reviews here, I made an initial contact with here. Communication was almost on a daily basis, and because every detail was accounted for, we were both comfortable and ended up making a special trip to Dallas just to see her.

I think we both had some expectations and lots of questions at first, but little by little, everything was ironed out.

Communication was key as were all her reviews here on Eccie...

btw, our overnight was everything I could imagine...and a whole lot more... Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
As you're probably already aware but after an overnight with Melannie it's all downhill from here - she's pretty awesome
On the contrary. My buddy who won the coin toss and got to third base before he discovered "her" true nature was the one who took the hit.

And we never spoke of it again.... Originally Posted by TinMan
Well shit...I'd say he took a HIT alright...

Alright, think of the term: "Near" and "Miss". If you nearly missed then you almost missed...which means you didn't miss...you HIT IT!!! Lol...I'm laughing...and SOOOO off topic.

But maybe it isn't...cause if your appmt was fucked because of the "go to the intersection" directions and you got lost, maybe then it's a "near miss!"

DAMN! I was near the Miss and I couldn't find a way to hit it!!!
That would seem logical, but the definition is "a narrowly avoided collision or accident".

So much of successful hobbying consists of near misses, which actually is the point of this discussion. It's interesting to hear how some folks learn from them. I hadn't thought in a long time about how damaging simple carelessness can be to the ladies.
As you're probably already aware but after an overnight with Melannie it's all downhill from here - she's pretty awesome Originally Posted by EasyLover214
As long as we both have a vivid imagination, there will always be new and exciting...

want a memorable experience? always think outside the box? Normal can be very dull...
Tin Man gets the Honest Man Award in this thread! My near miss forced me back in to the studios in the late Eighties. Never pick up a hooker wearing a scarf, eh?