IHeartCof No Reviewed me Cuz I Said No...

What we have here is a publicly displayed he said/she said spat which is as unprofessional for both parties as it gets. There are likely aspects of truth from each side. Neither one is very eloquent which also makes it professional. Also it is very common for a girl who frequently enjoys bb to list it as a no in her showcase.
Speaking of creep, you still getting the social security check in the mail ? Give it a break old man !!! Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
He's baaaaaaaack.......
look retread, you joined 2 days ago and your now a board expert.....and a shit talking, PM threatening one.....get out of the barn and do some chores around your neglected shitty ranch.....oh look your cousin is tanning out by the feed through.......shes lookin lonely Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tony, you haven't realised yet? Welcome back to htking/jbl.
I get it....with all that's going on.....but check with the hippo before you get all pointy!
we all have a lot on our plates.....especially with the paris attacks....too serious to joke about.....just look at what I sent to spice.....its one sided, only sent to me.....I didn't respond.....so lets let a mod respond............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Cool but that's not the topic of this thread...
Posted by Luke Skywalker - Tony, you haven't realised yet? Welcome back to htking/jbl
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
I do believe none of the parties had a good time and the "no" was probably an accurate decision. However the request for bareback and the denial probably left an heir of uneasiness during the session that no one could enjoy.

Put yourself in this girl's shoes, you have to fuck a guy that just requested a service you openly advertise that you don't partake in (be it true or false). Quite naturally, the level of service would probably degrade a bit, especially with a newer provider.

Now, put yourself in this guy's shoes. You just requested a service that for whatever reason, you thought it would have been given to you. The rejection already has you a bit frustrated. But now, you've been rejected "and" the service given wasn't up to par. This horrible experience has to be documented in your eyes to ensure no one patronizes her services again.

At least, that's the way I see it unfolding in my mind. Maybe not though.
Listen here Ecccie I don't think you heard me the first time.

I did not attempt to bare back that woman Miss Anderson. If it was a plan her war paint killed aka make-up.

I fucked her and hated it. If there is a refund policy I would love to get my money back and fuck someone else.

But here is the thing. If a provider doesn't like what you have to say she can play two cards.

1. He tried to bare back me and you white knights coming running to the rescue for twenty bucks off next session.

2. He was rough for me and I didn't like it. Once again the gang teams up on the guy who speaks his mine.

I already shut one Mod up or as I call them unemployed, living with there mother, wanna be career hall monitor, and online pimp.

Cue another mic drop!
No fucktard its called an opinion, you got one and I got one. Yeah keep daty them hookers bruh, you may find some of my left over creampies. Lmfao Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
Wow, banned. Go figure. And for such a classy guy. If you are confused about that, it means you're in "time out".
Not trying to say you are fibbing us... but if you don't request such activities then why post this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...371&highlight= Originally Posted by MovieMan300
Oh My Damn IheartCOF!

Tony, you haven't realised yet? Welcome back to htking/jbl. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Now that makes sense!! There couldn't be more than one idiot like him on eccie.
Captain Stalkahoe just morphed into Captain BBblackmail.

I don't know if anyone had a stopwatch on him but that might be one of the quickest return/exits in eccie history.

I have to say the discussion of farm animals was rather entertaining.

I already shut one Mod up or as I call them unemployed, living with there mother, wanna be career hall monitor, and online pimp.

Cue another mic drop! Originally Posted by Iheartcof
Which mod did shut up? I seem to have missed that post.
Oh, hi , is this the place I can request for barebacking ?
Oh, hi , is this the place I can request for barebacking ? Originally Posted by Barebackerdfw
Know you piss a lot of people off but your posts are about as good as Sweater Puppies. Try to stay around a while please, I think you're hilarious.
Which mod did shut up? I seem to have missed that post. Originally Posted by pyramider
I have a feeling Iheartcof won't be telling us but his alter ego might..
The banhammer is strong in this thread.