Deep throat: What is your definition?

I really enjoy DT, even if he's too big I still have fun trying!

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone
Be careful Sophie...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14870871
that's brilliant Elephant i love how officially and proper its written as well.

I love the word Fellatio
that's brilliant Elephant i love how officially and proper its written as well. Originally Posted by Rammixp
Just doing my part for the DeepThroat CBJ ladies...
DT can I do that??
http://www.redtube.com/218

Heather does have a talent...
Here's a question for all you DT afficianados. Is DT only possible with guys of above average length. I ask this because I was going down on a guy who was probably about average sized and I was going down all the way, so my lips were at the base. He then asked if I would DT him and I was thinking, how? I had the whole of him in my mouth and he just barely grazed my throat, so how would I manage to get him deeper.

I can't DT anyway so it's a moot point for me, but I was perplexed by his request. Is there a technique for DTing guys who are on the smaller side of average? Do they have to find girls with teeny mouths?
Sophia I'd say maybe he was just lost in the ecstasy of the moment There are two additional possibilities he may have been thinking.
1) Unless you're down right skinny there is padding at the base of course laying on pelvic bone...if you look at PE (Penis excercise) sites/information they often talk about BPEL or measuring from 'bone pressed' area. That padding or fat layer can easily be an inch or two..he may have been thinking to push hard to that point.
2) He may have been thinking of getting his full scrotum in as well..yep that's a lot
Here's a question for all you DT afficianados. Is DT only possible with guys of above average length. I ask this because I was going down on a guy who was probably about average sized and I was going down all the way, so my lips were at the base. He then asked if I would DT him and I was thinking, how? I had the whole of him in my mouth and he just barely grazed my throat, so how would I manage to get him deeper.

I can't DT anyway so it's a moot point for me, but I was perplexed by his request. Is there a technique for DTing guys who are on the smaller side of average? Do they have to find girls with teeny mouths? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'm fairly average, maybe a little above, and there's definitely a difference in how girls handle it. Some girls choke when they get halfway. Some girls can do it, but it takes a bit of effort. Some girls can easily take it all in and go up and down all the way for hours on end. Since most of the nerve endings are in the head and not the shaft, it's better if there's some contact with the head when it's all in. With some girls it feels like only the lips are touching at the base, which doesn't feel as good as when I'm hitting the back of the throat or when I can really feel the tongue staying in contact all the way back. It's hard to describe, but not every mouth/technique is the same.
Well that makes sense... so if a girl has a mouth that's big enough that your cock won't hit the back of the throat, then she should put her tongue in the back like she's saying the letter "L" so your head will collide with her tongue... of course... that would interfere with depth... but it might feel better on the head.

Now I don't know how a girl can get the balls in and the cock without hurting the guy. Balls are sensitive. Seems like there would be too much pressure on them and possibly teeth involved...
  • Carl
  • 07-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Yeah, teeth can cause complications ... but it's not all bad.
Well that makes sense... so if a girl has a mouth that's big enough that your cock won't hit the back of the throat, then she should put her tongue in the back like she's saying the letter "L" so your head will collide with her tongue... of course... that would interfere with depth... but it might feel better on the head.

Now I don't know how a girl can get the balls in and the cock without hurting the guy. Balls are sensitive. Seems like there would be too much pressure on them and possibly teeth involved... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
GROAN!!!
Balls are sensitive. Seems like there would be too much pressure on them and possibly teeth involved... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Depends.. Mine are not very sensitive. I can usually withstand some squeezing... and I sometimes like my scrotum to be pulled/stretch while receiving DT....... Ok, TMI
Depends.. Mine are not very sensitive. I can usually withstand some squeezing... and I sometimes like my scrotum to be pulled/stretch while receiving DT....... Ok, TMI Originally Posted by Elephant
Not TMI AT ALL. Guys sensitivity varies considerably. Wish they would all have the balls, pun intended, to say, harder, softer, slower, more pressure, etc.

I've even known some that LIKE teeth.
Wish they would all have the balls, pun intended, to say, harder, softer, slower, more pressure, etc. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I always direct my BJ's.... On your knees Sophia.......
http://www.redtube.com/218

Heather does have a talent... Originally Posted by Baloney Pony
Vid was great btw. Heard cum in the eyes can really do some damage that a big no, no for me I just blow bubbles with it.