who wants to see my....

I don't doubt that Boo-Boo.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
boo is just to remind me when telling OliviaHoward(OH = old ho) a story.
I need to be more careful

now back to jailhouse ink

now back to jailhouse ink Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not to put Siage down as I like her personality
but I not liking the new ink
not that it matters, its her ink
and if she likes it, good for her

but when I kiss ass, its a sex act
(or kissing the Boo Boo darn I spanked one that ont into being spanked LOL)
not ME ME ME Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , IJS
(yet here, some think it respectful and civil [courteous and polite])

edit btw: back to krill soon, before back to old golden retriever
only so much one can do with Boo Boo . And I think I just used it up LOL
Saige is an attractive lady, and what I enjoyed about her more was her fuck-it attitude that I'm sure she had consenting to the image and subsequent posting.

Everything else about this is on you Rodeo. You expect to post an image like that here and have the positives come up? You're so overwhelmed at the optimism and positivity flowing through eccie, you figured the masses would blindly compliment how you matched the parking lines to her neon shirt and captured the essence of a Syracuse spring with the fresh ink of a young lady? The photographer's club at the glee center would rip that pic apart.

I know her so the pic makes me smile but as for her marketing here, you could have done better and I think you know that. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

JC, I agree with that statement if I had taken the pics, she sent them to me because she was having an issue posting them with no computer, in this situation I'm only the middle man, but of course because I posted them i will take the brunt of it, that's kewl, it is what it is
JC, I agree with that statement if I had taken the pics, she sent them to me because she was having an issue posting them with no computer, in this situation I'm only the middle man, but of course because I posted them i will take the brunt of it, that's kewl, it is what it is Originally Posted by rodeomann22
So at this point only questions left are...

Who likes the new ink

who does not like the new ink

who all is just sayin they like the new ink in hope to get into her panty's
(being respectful and civil in a faults way that in reality not respectful or civil )

not that it matters if she likes the new ink

If I was looking but taint looking for new to me

new ink down please
Just an absolutely horrible decision to post that particular pic to show off a new tattoo...the lesson being that she won't make that same mistake again...

You're welcome...
Thank U osd, that was the point, she couldn't post em so I did it for her
who all is just sayin they like the new ink in hope to get into her panty's
(being respectful and civil in a faults way that in reality not respectful or civil ) Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
is there a respectful way to say ...train wreck?
is there a respectful way to say ...train wreck? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Just an absolutely horrible decision to post that particular pic to show off a new tattoo...the lesson being that she won't make that same mistake again...

You're welcome... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
how about, ops horrible decision that in the end works by default

edit:
crap to late to change panty's to panties,
JC, I agree with that statement if I had taken the pics, she sent them to me because she was having an issue posting them with no computer, in this situation I'm only the middle man, but of course because I posted them i will take the brunt of it, that's kewl, it is what it is Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Fair enough. She owns her shit so fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.