Slut Test

I know I'm a Newbie but ..... 61. Help !!..... I need some serious training.
Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 95% slutty.

Hey. When you're headed to med school its very important to do your best to maintain your G.P.A. I work hard to keep my A average
81%. But I already knew I was / am a slut. I think it is a good word. I prefer sluts. The nastier the better, well, up to a certain point. Love learning nasty new things !
I'm screwed 37%, is there a continuing education program I missed?
  • Txh64
  • 03-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 95% slutty.

Hey. When you're headed to med school its very important to do your best to maintain your G.P.A. I work hard to keep my A average Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Dang! December beat me! [hmmm...might be fun] Only got a 92%. The last 10 years have been good for my average.
I got an 82, didnt surprise me too much. Several people have told me I am a freak, so maybe I should start believing them now.
I'm so bummed. Only a 67. I really thought I'd score higher. Gotta work on my game. Good thing we're fortunate enough to have all these wonderful providers available.
91% Slut, barely an A-... absolutely no assurance of getting into the best colleges.

I have thus quit my day job, am interviewing tutors & will scheduled a re-test date.
64%

I feel like such a failure.

(And such a prude!)
DAMN ONLY 61 % now cathy will never see me ! lol , somebody help me out!
59%. I'm surprised it's that high.
Just like school I am too lazy to get an A.
I got 68% based on my personal life, not too slutty...oh well, I'm young lol
Wow...73% I'm less slutty then I thought I was ...
I'm a 73% with the tiny weenie which probably explains the almost failing score!

2%.....wtf?? Originally Posted by reese foster
I can help with that -and have chocolate to bribe you with