I'm kind of tired hearing about Trayvon

• WTF
  • 07-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Very few bets, I'd bet my balls on!
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Fodder...

Yes it is both yours and mine and of course LL's.

How hard headed are you? I had the balls to make a prediction. Once I was wrong , I came back on and posted as much. I just pointed out the score was pretty close. I understand the final score is all that matters but I had the balls for a prediction, had the balls to admit I was wrong and now have the one jurist interview who said that the initial vote was close. Some how my racist friends are having a problem with those facts. Originally Posted by WTF

if LL aka "avator" will carry on and on over a missing apostrophe, I'd say you're in for a long, BORING ride
if LL aka "avator" will carry on and on over a missing apostrophe, I'd say you're in for a long, BORING ride Originally Posted by CJ7
OMG, CBJ7, aren't you the little "Rhoades Scholar"!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053016479&postcount=20
OMG, CBJ7, aren't you the little "Rhoades Scholar"!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053016479&postcount=20 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Funny how that works out .... isn't it?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite

"Police say George Zimmerman helped rescue a family trapped in a burning vehicle on a Florida highway last week, Zimmerman's first known public sighting since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

"The incident occurred on July 17 in Sanford, Fla., near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46, officials confirmed to NBC News. The rescue was first reported by ABC News.

"Zimmerman and another man were assisting a family of four when officers with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrived on the scene of the accident. A blue Ford Explorer had traveled off the road and rolled over and caught fire, according to officials.

"Zimmerman and the other man were helping the two children and their parents get out of the overturned vehicle, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said. The former neighborhood watch volunteer left the scene after making contact with police and did not witness the crash."

Obaminable ought to be out shortly for the ....

"that-could-have-been-me" 35 years ago speech!!!!" Wonder if Zim gets a beer at the WH:

I guess not.
Very few bets, I'd bet my balls on! Originally Posted by WTF
Well, at least you have some standards on wagering.
  • CJ7
  • 07-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Funny how that works out .... isn't it?

especially when I was making fun of you to begin with ... should have quoted you shouldn't I ?

aw well, always tomorrow eh?
Gee... I thought this wasn't goi to be ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD!

At this writing, 7 or the top 10 threads in this forum is about that fucking trial. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They will eventually work it out of their systems Yssup.