Body Wraps, Insanity, P90X, Shakeology, and More!

p90x<---equipment needed

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...MB_GOOGLE_P90X

insanity<---the only equipment needed is a dvd player..your tennie runners and you~~

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...FYcUKgodhQQT8w
Insanity lovers...try the new 30-day program from them:
ASYLUM...whew! I'm in to Day 23...very few breaks...it is more intense than Insanity. Lots of jump rope, agility skills and some chin-up bar torture...LOVE IT!!
All three programs P90X, Insanity, Asylum are excellent. I feel 20 years younger because of them.

There is absolutely NO SUBSTITUTE for intense workouts and a sensible diet...PERIOD.
Insanity lovers...try the new 30-day program from them:
ASYLUM...whew! I'm in to Day 23...very few breaks...it is more intense than Insanity. Lots of jump rope, agility skills and some chin-up bar torture...LOVE IT!!
All three programs P90X, Insanity, Asylum are excellent. I feel 20 years younger because of them.

There is absolutely NO SUBSTITUTE for intense workouts and a sensible diet...PERIOD. Originally Posted by Prolongus
and may i add...prolongus you looked HELLA sexy last time i saw you
Yes, the Asylum is tough. I would not jump into it without doing the others. It is meant for a highly motivated fitness buff to push to a still higher level. High levels of fitness should be achieved in stages.
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...lum-workout.do
To safely have sessions with gals like Alyssa and Exotic Beauty, you need to be in top shape for sure
+1 to what whitechocolate said...To the people looking for a workout routine, if you are a beginner, they have less strenuous programs at Beachbody.com..check 'em out. If you push it and you are dripping in sweat after 40-50 minutes, you've worked out.

Gonna give credit where credit is due...the lovely and talented Nina Moretti told me about Insanity over a year ago...was looking for something and...found it.

And YOU, Ms. Nicole...looked delicious as well...check your email...
"IIIIIITTTTTTT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMME!!!! (As the UFC ring announcer would say!)
I am glad to see more and more providers motivated to get into great shape and obviously achieveing it. Sounds like the Dallas gals are in the lead here. I personal encourage all providers to go for that toned fit look and feel. Guys do notice
I would like to know where to order a wrap
I am glad to see more and more providers motivated to get into great shape and obviously achieveing it. Sounds like the Dallas gals are in the lead here. I personal encourage all providers to go for that toned fit look and feel. Guys do notice Originally Posted by whitechocolate
True that! I can't find ANYONE in my city,provider or friends that even WANT to work
out & I've been here a long time.Only 3 ladies in the strip club days even worked out and I was 1 of the three.....if others did it was not to my knowledge....Texas is cool my friends tjere really do work out!! Today I did 3 miles power walk at trails,Turbo fire 55 and the 40 minute stretch.Yesterday Zumba class at gym.its Hot humid & I got full off water & my Protien Lean 1 with banana mixed....bout threw up outside It's 80 something degrees! Ugh! Gotta make sure & get showered I'm SO excited the THUNDER & LAKERS play! Both teams I like blammit!! Hope to sweat with u all soon!! XOXO happy almost TGIF!! Go Teambeachbody peeps! Woot!!
Exotic Beauty, your hard work really shows. Looking forward to our sweating together in a blended super hard workout