Hypesuh for the win

... A commercial comes up for "Trillburgers." ... I tell them, "It's an inside joke, you wouldn't know." Originally Posted by Demolition
SW corner of Richmond and Shepherd
Hop and a skip east of Westchase.

I have to admit, that came to mind a while back.
I’ll be sure and warn her about you

You’re also lying on another man you’re a sick POS stop it with your lies! No one believes you!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M

A Christmas gift to my good buddy and fellow conservative that will make her day more enjoyable.

Go to main menu, the click on user cp. Scroll down to edit ignore list. Type in whatever name is playing childish games, then click on OK. Problem is gone and as one who used to really hate on people who continue using multiple handles, they now have no bearing on my enjoying this site. I realize they have deep seated mental issues, most are narcissist and have sociopathic tendencies, plus have a dire need of attention, either good or bad attention doesn't matter.
UC please close this thread. It’s been hijacked several times and no consequences to the hijackers . It’s just taught me a valuable lesson about favoritism here at Eccie. So please, if you will, please close the thread as Dorian highlighted
….I’m giving you a warning. Originally Posted by Huskylover
Kinda sounds like a threat, IMO.
Yeah, I know.
Husky,
You started chasing folks so there is no thread drift.
Uuummmmmmmm..... NO.

I was not highlighting the fact the thread should be closed. I was reiterating that guideline 21 implies you can request it to be closed, but the moderators are under no obligation to do so. Especially when the OP themselves engages in thread drift

You post it. You own it

Just liked how you talk mad shit degrading Hypesuh (will I don't even care for), but as soon as he appears in this thread you back track faster than a politician.
  • Gio25
  • 12-25-2023, 02:14 PM
Hey so my name came up for no reason.
#1 I have never seen huskylover maybe under a different handle but not that I’m aware of.
#2 I have seen Hypesuh & he paid my donation asked about recording which I was okay with & he was very nice and sweet never pushy at all
#3 He did give me a copy of videos & pics he took within a few hours
#1 I have never seen huskylover maybe under a different handle but not that I’m aware of. Originally Posted by Gio25
Nobody believes a single thing he says anyway, but thanks for setting the record straight.
#1 I have never seen huskylover maybe under a different handle but not that I’m aware of.
#2 I have seen Hypesuh & he paid my donation asked about recording which I was okay with & he was very nice and sweet never pushy at all
#3 He did give me a copy of videos & pics he took within a few hours Originally Posted by Gio25
Tyty!
Exactly.
And, I would like to also thank Gio for her comments.
I just refilled my popcorn. What did I miss? (Hahahahaha)
I just paid for premium access so I have zero dogs here except my beautiful huskies who I dance with at the dog park and get all muddy lol. In a few weeks I have learned how this goes. Please forgive me I’m juicing now because I’m fucking Mika jinx tomorrow next to dinners ham. Have a great day fans. I’m just trying to be here please leave me alone Originally Posted by Huskylover
OK, BowWowlover, let's recap. You claim that you saw two ladies that were ranting about Hypesuh. Now one of those ladies has said that not only did she not do that, but she has never seen you. So, according to her account, you lied. Someone who would do that does not sound like someone who has "zero dogs" in this fight. IMO what it sounds like is that someone is trying to protect a stable. I could be wrong, but it sounds reasonable.
And so it ends.
Closing thread