Just want to show eccie members AMOR!!:)

Hi Cassandra, I've been reading your posts for some time now and this thread is a welcomed sight. I enjoy the lovefest being poured out on here! you've got a great head on those shoulders of yours. Unfortunately I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet you but would hope some day in the future! You seem quite a great person just to hang out with. Love the photos, love the posts. Keep up the happiness. Take care.
Hi Cassandra, I've been reading your posts for some time now and this thread is a welcomed sight. I enjoy the lovefest being poured out on here! you've got a great head on those shoulders of yours. Unfortunately I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet you but would hope some day in the future! You seem quite a great person just to hang out with. Love the photos, love the posts. Keep up the happiness. Take care. Originally Posted by Augustball

Thank you so much for your recognition It is much appreciated. I am happy to know that some enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy reading others!

I promise as long as eccie stays interesting/entertaining I will continue to keep posting......What can I say I just cant help myself...LMAO....
Geez, some hooktards will do anything for a little attention.
Geez, some hooktards will do anything for a little attention. Originally Posted by boardman

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression, I need love n affection/attention LOL. And I hope Im not sounding to desperate.......
Just FYI to all the negative people or comets, You cant steel my spotlight but there is plenty of room in the darkness take a seat in my shadow!!!!
Damn where in the fu** do I come up with this shit!!???? Who said drunck posting is never good??? LMFAO!!!!!

LOTs of love to those who throw amor in my direction!!
You call that drunck posting. Damn I mis bds.
If you do it might as well do it big, Ill continue to post even wit my sig..... When I am done this bored you will know who I am and my name. Love me or hate me Ill still be here playing the game.
I am here for me not for you, It is what it is, it do what it do. I am not that pebble in your shoe If anything Ill have you gellin. You will learn to love me just like I have to work on my spellin.....!!!!!

uuuuuh!!....
Well, slap your mamma, you might just be drunck after all. Well done!
Well, slap your mamma, you might just be drunck after all. Well done! Originally Posted by boardman

..........Much love!!
Just FYI to all the negative people or comets, You cant steel my spotlight but there is plenty of room in the darkness take a seat in my shadow!!!!
Damn where in the fu** do I come up with this shit!!???? Who said drunck posting is never good??? LMFAO!!!!!

LOTs of love to those who throw amor in my direction!! Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
You're still doing this lol.......
Six days. Still no taint, starfish, ass, or titis to be seen.... C'Mon Man!!!!

You're still doing this lol....... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Silly boy if I was perfect in all my posts then you wouldn't have anything to laugh at.....

Ima work on it....LMAO
How long ya gonna work on it? It's been 2 years now lmao

I laugh cause that particular word is the reason I noticed you the first time you used it
I know I have a good memory its just to bad it doesn't work when spelling......So does this mean you owe me something to help me try harder?
Six days. Still no taint, starfish, ass, or titis to be seen.... C'Mon Man!!!! Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I'm going to have to agree. Perhaps, it's time for some photos....showing that beautiful face of yours....